remhunt is offline New Member

Should you get docters involved?

I was wondering if I would benefit of being under the care of a physician that knew I am taking AS. I would have to pay out of my own pocket for this. Is it worth it (blood tests, etc.)?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I dont think so, he can get his license taken away if he is found hiding something like that. You best bet if you want to get blood tests is to go to one of those clinics where they do it for 20ish dollars

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    no the doctor isnt allowed to tell the cops if he knows your using AS... right???

doesnt it fall under the doctor-patient confidentiality something or other??

remhunt is offline New Member
    That's what I thought. It's not like I'm getting AS from him. He would be advising me on my safest methods and hopfully monitering me.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i take it you dont have medical insurance, without insurance it will cost a buttload of money

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    thats where canada rocks... we got health care woohoooooo

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remhunt
    That's what I thought. It's not like I'm getting AS from him. He would be advising me on my safest methods and hopfully monitering me.
    this is a touchy subject. however, as far as i understand, your healthy information is confidential. unless otherwise you use health insurance or something, then the agency can request for your medical record... maybe we should bump this for the Docs on this board to explain.

DOCS?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    I dont think so, he can get his license taken away if he is found hiding something like that. You best bet if you want to get blood tests is to go to one of those clinics where they do it for 20ish dollars
    Get his liscense taken away for hiding that? Are you joking? He cant lose his liscense for hiding that. Did you ever hear of Doctor/Patient privilege? He has to keep his mouth shut. If he opens thats when he can lose his liscense but deff. not for hiding anything.

Thread Information