Thread: 2 questions

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

2 questions

1)does test effect your PH level in a piss test???

2)also, does clomid actually raise your testosterone or does it just trigger your natural testosterone??

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Question 1 - No

Question 2 - It will raise your testorterone levels, but it will raise them back to a normal state.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    not sure about #1 and yes clomid helps jumpstart your own testosterone production..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah Clomid is clinically used to boost LH (which triggers testosterone production) to trigger ovulation in women... but don't expect it to raise it to superhuman levels... like mentioned by EastCoaster, it will help get you out of the gutter...

ok i was just worried because the ncaa tests to make sure that the ratio of the total concentration of testosterone to that of epitestosterone in the urine is not greater than 6:1....

any input??

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    ok i was just worried because the ncaa tests to make sure that the ratio of the total concentration of testosterone to that of epitestosterone in the urine is not greater than 6:1....

any input??

I'm not exactly sure what that means? I will tell you this, I played college football as well, and I didnt touch the gear till I retired. The NCAA uses very indepth and complete tests. If you have anything illegal (by their standards) in your system, you will get caught. That little piss test you take gives them a lot of information about whats in your system from everything ranging to steroids , hormones, amphetamines, stimulants, and over the counter drugs.

For more information go to www.drugfreesport.com

Good Luck

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

any input??
    Yes - 6:1 which is pretty forgiving and there are several things that can bring up a false positive... get the Charles Yesalis book called Anabolic Steroids in Sport and Exercise and he will explain everything in depth...

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I'm not exactly sure what that means? I will tell you this, I played college football as well, and I didnt touch the gear till I retired. The NCAA uses very indepth and complete tests. If you have anything illegal (by their standards) in your system, you will get caught. That little piss test you take gives them a lot of information about whats in your system from everything ranging to steroids , hormones, amphetamines, stimulants, and over the counter drugs.

For more information go to www.drugfreesport.com

Good Luck

ya i looked at the website and i actually called the company asking if they tested for PCT products and the answer is yes...

now, that sux really bad!!!!

so does anybody know the detection time for PCT products such as clomid nolva and ldex???

What exactly were you using?

If you're in PCT right now, you should probably be OK. Camp doesnt start to August, so you probably wouldnt be tested till mid August...thats if you are even choose to get tested.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 06-09-2004 at 10:21 AM.

ya i looked at the website and i actually called the company asking if they tested for PCT products and the answer is yes...

I just thought of this too... Just becasue they test for it, does not exactly mean that its prohibited by the NCAA.

For example: You will get tested for amphetamines and other street drugs, but the NCAA has no regulations on them. The results will be sent back to you coach, and he can handle the situation as he wishes. Most times, matters like this just get overlooked because of all the negative attention it can bring a team.

I'm not sure if the NCAA has any bans on clomid, nolvadex , or other PCT drugs?

im on 100mg test prop EOD and dbol 30 mg ed for first 4 weeks

ya thats a good point eastcoaster...im not sure

it would be nice to know the detection time for the PCT products just to make sure....can i contact anyone to find out..like a doctor or something..would he/she know

im on 100mg test prop EOD and dbol 30 mg ed for first 4 weeks

\

What week are you in? I was assuming that you were already in the PCT stages of your cycle. If you are just starting, the steroids probably wont even be clear from your system in time for the test, let alone the PCT.

You better just hope that you're not one of the unlucky people to get tested. What class are you? From my experience, it seems that they tend to choose mostly first and second year players anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    What week are you in? I was assuming that you were already in the PCT stages of your cycle. If you are just starting, the steroids probably wont even be clear from your system in time for the test, let alone the PCT.

You better just hope that you're not one of the unlucky people to get tested. What class are you? From my experience, it seems that they tend to choose mostly first and second year players anyway.

I am in week 3 and i was planning on just stopping in early july because the dectection time for prop is only 2 weeks. But then i found out they test for PCT. I can still be alright if PCT gets out of my system no more than 2 weeks. my camp doesnt start untill Aug 23rd.....D-1AA

My guess is that the detection time wouldnt be much longer than a week max.

Do you actually think you're going to get tested?

What year are you?

How did you guys do last year?

The better a team does, the more players that will get tested. If you guys made the playoffs last year... then I'd say anywhere from 10-20 players will get tested. If you guys went 500, then I'd say you'd be lucky to see 10 players get tested... if any at all. Like I said before.... from my experience, it seems that first and second year players are mostly choosen.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    you need to cut of early b/c if you don't you more than likely will get piss tested in august. I played for a D-Iaa team last year and got tested twice by the NCAA and 3 times by the school. If you get redshirted as I did, you're gonna have more piss test than anyone in my opinion cause I kno I did atleast. What year will you be in college?
    Hope everthing goes good for you.

ya im a sophmore, and the team did alright last yr.....

i just dont see an oral being detectable for more than 2 weeks

and the steroid will be out of my system, cuz prop is only detectable for 2 weeks

Thread Information