Thread: cycle question

wickedred is offline New Member

cycle question

i have a good source. i am wanting to do a test enanthate /deca /dbol cycle. i need to buy the test, dbol, nolva, and clomid. i already have 7 2ml bottles of deca. i plan to run the test for 10 weeks, deca for 7 weeks, and dbol for the first 4 weeks.

i need help with dosages and amounts to buy of each to have enough for a sucsessful cycle. i am noy looking to get flamed out in my thread or any thing like that. i am asking for help because i figure tis would be th best place.

thanks for all the help given.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Running the Deca only 7 weeks is a waste.

D

wickedred is offline New Member
    i can get more deca also. i only have enough for 7 weeks right now. that is why i was asking for help on planning my cycle out. i figure help from guys that have done it before is the best way to go. how much test/deca/dbol /nolva/clomid do i need to get ordered? what dosages would you recomend? what cycles is proven to work, and worked for you guys?

i have also though about a test enanthate only cycle with the nolva and clomid for PCT. i just figured i would stack the deca with it since i already have some, and the dbol because i have acsess to it easily.

let me know what you guys think.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedred
    i can get more deca also. i only have enough for 7 weeks right now. that is why i was asking for help on planning my cycle out. i figure help from guys that have done it before is the best way to go. how much test/deca/dbol /nolva/clomid do i need to get ordered? what dosages would you recomend? what cycles is proven to work, and worked for you guys?

i have also though about a test enanthate only cycle with the nolva and clomid for PCT. i just figured i would stack the deca with it since i already have some, and the dbol because i have acsess to it easily.

let me know what you guys think.
    I think you need to do some research. It doesn't sound like you know enough about these substances to be considering them right now.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If your trying to ask how much you need to buy then no one can tell you. Test comes in 50mg to 400mg per cc dosages. Deca should be run at 300mg for 8 weeks in my opinion so if you have 7 400mg decas you have enough.

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    Do some more research. Also, out of personal experience, don't start until you have all the supplies you need. Things happen, and you risk running out and not being able to get more. I'm telling you from experience.

Once you've figured out what you're gonna do PM me and I'll help you look over the math.

Thread Information