Dally is offline The Dally Lama

What sort of gains on 50mg of winny ED

Whats the best gains I am looking at for a 5 week cycle and what kind of pct is recommended?

I dont need to gain alot.. I was just wondering in terms of numbers?

thanks men.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    People with low bf % can get away with winny only cycles.
    If your 10% or under you'll see results with winny alone if your diet is in check.
    If not your wasting a good drug IMO.

so its not very anabolic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    so its not very anabolic?
    Bro your not gonna gain alot of muscle from a winny only cycle.
    If your bf is low then it'll give your muscles that hard, ripped appearance but if your bf % is high then it's not gonna do much for you except harden you up a bit with some increase in strenght.
    I'm one of the few on this board that actually likes winny but if your looking to put on some quality muscle then I would suggest stacking it with something else. Test prop/winny cycles is always a fav at this time of year.
    What's your stats, cycle experience, and goals of the cycle and we can go from there.

I have one half (3 weeks) cycle of test prop about 700mg a week.
    with no pct and nolvadex . IDIOT NEWBIE. I'm 6 '3 225 at around 10%bf showin veins I would like to put on about 10 pounds of good lean weight and lower the BF to around 7.

well, I just a while ago if you haven't read cut a test prop 3 week cycle short due to gyno. Now that I have the winny,nolvadex,liquidex and clomid on hand. and some clen . I wanted to start this up.

1-8 50mgs test Prop ED (or till it runs out)
    3-8 50mg ED of winstrol tabs
    1-? Clen 2 weeks on and 2 off for a while
    1-13 40mg nolva+l-dex 0.25 ED or .50mg??????
    8-13 60mg nolva+clomid PCT
    CLOMID
    week1 300mgx1,100x6
    2 100x4 50x3
    3 50 x 7

See, I'm totally prone to gyno though it seems and I just started the above cycle on sunday with 50mg ed up until today because my face bloated out and my nips started to looked puffed again. WhiteyK and some others had mentioned in other posts that their nips have puffed on cycles too from water bloat, so I am thinkin since I am not feeling the full out nip sensitivity or sides I am ok with 40mg and .25 of Ldex ed. I haven't taken my shot of test today though because I was gonna go eod as I dont want this bloat (even with the anti'e's) and thought if I go eod and run the winny soon I should be ok.

my question about the winny is because I just dont wanna mess with the nips anymore of possibly make it worse, and considering that I need such a high doseage of nolvadex ALL THE TIME to not side, I am concerned it will have some negative repercussions? but I dont know.

Thats why I appreciate all input.

Thanks fellas
    Last edited by Dally; 06-03-2004 at 09:34 PM.

40mgs ed of nolva and .5 ldex you shouldn't see any bloat. My nips puff slightly also but I don't have gyno.
    I'd say up the ldex and see what that does...If you still don't like what your seeing then go with the winny only along w/ the clen and clomid post cycle.
    Your 10% so you'll show some gains.

Just a note: I have a good friend that is around 9-10% bf and he does winny only cycles all the time...He's not worried about size...Just cuts and I must say he looks pretty dam good. His diet is near flawless, and he does cardio 4 days a week...That plays the major factor in why he looks good.

so if I go with 40mg of nolvadex and .50mg of ldex you figure that 50mg eod and run the winny and I should be good?

how long after winny do I pct?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    winny also has anti estrogenic properties, which should suit your goals, and keep that old gyno away.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Whats the best gains I am looking at for a 5 week cycle and what kind of pct is recommended?

I dont need to gain alot.. I was just wondering in terms of numbers?

thanks men.
    short cycles suck

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    short cycles suck
    great contribution

anyway, dally the cycle you have laid out is not bad. Seeing as he is using A SHORT ESTER he can go 8 weeks. If you have a clean diet and hit up the occasional cardio you should see very good results

so if I go with 40mg of nolvadex and .50mg of ldex you figure that 50mg eod and run the winny and I should be good?

how long after winny do I pct?

No I'm saying that if you stick with the test prop and winny then run the nolva and ldex.
    If you decide to just go with winny then you won't need either.
    PCT starts one day after last injection of winny.

Thread Information