Thread: help

help

So i have two 10ml vials of EQ and i know every one says i need test in my cycle, but i am prone to gyno and hair loss, im taking nolva with the EQ just to be safe, was thinking about maybe runing 250mgs of test ethan a week with EQ but not sure, im not looking to put on 20 pounds was just gonna run the EQ at 300 mgs a week and take it easy

I'm a smaller guy 5'10 155, 14% BF, would i be ok just taking th EQ and running pct?

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    5'10 155 .. bro how long you been training.. i think you could put on some quality mass before hittin the sauce.. i think you could at least get up to 170-180 natural.. try increasing calories and protein and train hard

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're worried about loseing your hair then you better re-think about using EQ.... it's notorious for thinning guys hair......... If you run anti-e's then you shouldn't have any problems with gyno. Run test in the cycle.....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you're worried about loseing your hair then you better re-think about using EQ.... it's notorious for thinning guys hair......... If you run anti-e's then you shouldn't have any problems with gyno. Run test in the cycle.....
    Yeah eq can definetly thin your hair. Not for everyone but there's still a chance it'll happen to you.
    Run the test at 250 minimum along with the proper anti's like Mud said. That should keep you from feeling like a sexless cyborg.

i have been training for around 6 or 7 years man have a small frame, i didn't think EQ was that harsh on the hair, not as bad as test is it?

Thread Information