DoctaBig is offline Member

bulking to cutting transition...a lil pct also

I've been researching for most of this week and now my previously "set in stone" decision to run clen /clomid/nolva/b-12 during my pct and continue it all the way until i start my next cycle in 14 weeks or so. Now i have second thoughts however, it seems to me that there's a few problems in my plan...

First off, I've heard people (swolecat) make reference to the fact that your body needs time to adjust to you new weight without AAS assistance for a period of time before transitioning to a cutting type routine. Starting clen w/ pct would not allow for this transition state...so how important is it.

Secondly, "IF" the anticatabolic effects of clen are as weak as some propose. Wouldn't using clen during PCT be counter-productive??? Considering that it reduces your appetite and increases metabolic rate therefore shedding more calories. Doesnt one want to INCREASE or at least maintain caloric intake during pct?

It would be nice to hear some intelligent insight or even better testimonials from those who have tried pct w/ and w/o clen.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I decided to use clen for PCT. I've never heard of it reducing appetite. But, i have heard that it helps maintain gains and make them more solid. I lost a few pounds on it, but im alot leaner (and havent lost any muscle). Id say go for the clen...i loved it.

awful quiet....almost scarry

im shocked....no one has any input???

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    im shocked....no one has any input???
    This isn't the PCT forum. Might get more response there.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    clen makes me more hungary...in fact i could probably use it in a bulker and still gain weight...

if your just asking should you use clen...then yes, i would...you dont have to cut with clen...it allows you to keep cals high in your pct w/o gaining alot of fat, then cut with it when your recovered...

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    I decided to use clen for PCT. I've never heard of it reducing appetite. But, i have heard that it helps maintain gains and make them more solid. I lost a few pounds on it, but im alot leaner (and havent lost any muscle). Id say go for the clen...i loved it.
    Not really sure it will help keep gains since it slims you down. I would take clen to lose weight.

Thread Information