BigOhio17 is offline Junior Member

Arrow 2 month cycle before comptition..I need advice

Whats up fellas. Ok here the gear I have to chose from, Test 250, Test 400, d-bol, deca , clenbuterol and clomid. I have a show then a vacation on Aug 3rd. I recieved my gear today, and am starting Sunday. Any suggestions that will help me get cut up for the show, and also look good on the beach in Mexico. I got off a cycle 2 months ago ot T250 and d-bol tabs. Need some advice. Please help.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Those are a poor choice of drugs if your looking to cut up.

Test prop, mast, winny, var, halo, tren , drol-to help retain muscle in the last few weeks, clen . Along with ldex, nolva would be much better choices.

BigOhio17 is offline Junior Member
    unfortunately thats the cards I was dealt with, so I have to make the best with what I have...this is an ameateur comp in Ohio..just looking good with nice cut should place me high...any suggestions with what I have?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't compete but I can tell you that when I'm cutting up, which happens to be right now...The last thing I'd wanna take is dbol or deca . Those 2 bloat me no matter if I'm running ldex or not. Everyone's different though.
    I'd have to say go with test e or the t400 500mgs per week along with .25 ldex ed along with clen and clomid post cycle.
    Like I said before dbol and deca makes me look like a water balloon so that wouldn't even be in the cards for me.
    There's plenty of guys on this board that do compete though..>I'm sure they'll be able to help you better then I can.
    Goodluck,

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol can be used effectively to fill out the last few days before the show.. it usually takes a week or so for the bloat to set in. There's a thread on it somewhere here.

Thread Information