Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Liver values

  1. #1
    falker's Avatar
    falker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    343

    Liver values

    Welp, my cycle just got smaller...
    I'm on my first cycle, age 36 and 197lbs pre cycle.
    I had a knee injury and was laid up for 10 months, during that 10 months I
    was taking tylenol 3's like they were candy, once I went back to work I started with the tylenol 1's and doubled the dose to get the effective amount of codine in me.
    I started my cycle shortly after with D-bol, test, nandrolone . Went on for 4 weeks then switched to winny and dropped the d-bol.
    I'm on my 7th day of winny and have been noticing a wierd pain in my mid back. I originally thought it was d-bol pump but now I know better.
    When I was washing my face tonight I looked sideways and noticed the whites of my eyes in the corners were totally yellow.
    Now I have stopped winny and am booking an app. with the family doc. I also started milk thistle.

    This is truly a sad day for my cycle, it was going so darn well too!
    I gained 15 lbs and an inch on my bi's already and my strenght is through the roof...all this and a 1/2 inch loss on my belly.

    Do you guys think it would be ok to up the test and nandrolone?
    Also is the loss of winny going to screw my cycle up?

  2. #2
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by falker
    Welp, my cycle just got smaller...
    I'm on my first cycle, age 36 and 197lbs pre cycle.
    I had a knee injury and was laid up for 10 months, during that 10 months I
    was taking tylenol 3's like they were candy, once I went back to work I started with the tylenol 1's and doubled the dose to get the effective amount of codine in me.
    I started my cycle shortly after with D-bol, test, nandrolone . Went on for 4 weeks then switched to winny and dropped the d-bol.
    I'm on my 7th day of winny and have been noticing a wierd pain in my mid back. I originally thought it was d-bol pump but now I know better.
    When I was washing my face tonight I looked sideways and noticed the whites of my eyes in the corners were totally yellow.
    Now I have stopped winny and am booking an app. with the family doc. I also started milk thistle.

    This is truly a sad day for my cycle, it was going so darn well too!
    I gained 15 lbs and an inch on my bi's already and my strenght is through the roof...all this and a 1/2 inch loss on my belly.

    Do you guys think it would be ok to up the test and nandrolone?
    Also is the loss of winny going to screw my cycle up?
    I think you need to talk to your doctor before you take another thing period, but maybe I'm just paranoid. Good luck man. I won't flame but I always think Milk Thistle should be in a cycle. Especially with winnie or another oral.

  3. #3
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Go to the doctor bro, don't mess around with your health.

  4. #4
    Doc M's Avatar
    Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    2,483


    Stop the cycle..Straight to the Doctor..Your liver is in need of a break..Anytime you notice yellowing of your eyes, make an appt and stop whatever you are doing..And when you go into the Doctor, don't try and lie to him about what you are doing..Your health isn't worth any amount of gains..

    Doc M

  5. #5
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M


    Stop the cycle..Straight to the Doctor..Your liver is in need of a break..Anytime you notice yellowing of your eyes, make an appt and stop whatever you are doing..And when you go into the Doctor, don't try and lie to him about what you are doing..Your health isn't worth any amount of gains..

    Doc M
    Amen...too many bros on here only give their MD half the story. Give him all the details or else it is a waste of time, money and your health!

  6. #6
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    I tell my doctor everything. They aren't cops they are doctors. Don't put a ton of faith in Milk Thistle either. Yeah it is a good herb, but if it was all that powerful and liver rejuvenating it would be used in the medical profession.

  7. #7
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I tell my doctor everything. They aren't cops they are doctors. Don't put a ton of faith in Milk Thistle either. Yeah it is a good herb, but if it was all that powerful and liver rejuvenating it would be used in the medical profession.
    You can definitely see it helps in your urine alone. Maybe it shouldn't be solely relied on but you can't dispute that dark amber stream of toxins getting flushed out.

  8. #8
    falker's Avatar
    falker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    343
    I go monday to the doc, I'm gonna fast so I can get colosterol and glycerides done as well. I told his secretary I did a cycle of oral steriods when she asked why I thought my liver values were high and she book me the first appointment of the day.

    I'll post my results from the test and periodically so y'all can see how long it takes to get the liver back to normal.

    I just hope someone can learn from this so they don't end up feeling as crappy as I do.

  9. #9
    Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    226
    Good luck bro, you are doing the right thing. Going to get my blood work done in two weeks to establish a baseline

  10. #10
    falker's Avatar
    falker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    343
    BUmp! Do I need to stop my injectible cycle?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •