Thread: trib?

FB35 is offline Junior Member

trib?

when you guys talk about trib, do you mean tribulus? if so, do you mean the $hit that can be bought over the counter? and whats its benefits? test levels?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes tribulus is what they are talking about. yes it can be bought in any health food store. benefits are to help boost test production.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Its good to keep testicular atrophy at a minimum during cycle. I would suggest 4-5 grams a day throughout the cycle. And throughout PCT.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Its good to keep testicular atrophy at a minimum during cycle. I would suggest 4-5 grams a day throughout the cycle. And throughout PCT.
    I second that...

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon

That would be nice, but come on now...that will run you serious loot. A typical bottle which has around 15 grams in in runs at $40. So if you ran a 10 wk cycle and took 5 grams a day, that will run you around 6 bills???? on tribulus??

I run mine mine at 3 grams ED, but my balls are worth every penny of it..JMO..are yours???

Oh and by the way I pay $18 a bottle, and I consider that to be a little high..

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    i run 5 mg ED regardless of cycling or in pct. It doesn't cost 40$ a bottle, i bought a bottle of 500 mg/pill with 100 pills in each bottle for 20$.

DCL
    my balls will be as droopy as ever after proper PCT...im not about to spend $600 on trib when i could spend 30 for clomid..a lil ridiculous IMO

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I run 4g ED on and off cycles....... I've tried about every brand of trib and now I use the Vitamin Shopp brand and it costs $10.00 a bottle

DCL
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    my balls will be as droopy as ever after proper PCT...im not about to spend $600 on trib when i could spend 30 for clomid..a lil ridiculous IMO
    AND even if you get it for 20 a bottle thats $300 just for the cycle...im not made of money..

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I run 4g ED on and off cycles....... I've tried about every brand of trib and now I use the Vitamin Shopp brand and it costs $10.00 a bottle
    mm? something to look into..thanx mudman! i can swing 10$ a bottle!

nsa
    Actually its 10$ a bottle, I use now foods brand.

nsa
    Hey mudman, vitamin shoppe brand is st. to 20% saps. and now foods is st. to 45% saps. and they are the same price. You might want to look into getting now foods rather than vitamin shoppe brand.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    DESCRIPTION:

Tribulus, also known as caltrop and puncture vine, is a natural product isolated from the aerial parts of the plant Tribulus terrestris.

Tribulus was traditionally used by the Greeks as a diuretic, mild laxative, and general tonic. In India, Tribulus is widely recommended in Ayurvedic rejuvenative formulas, particularly in the treatment of sexual dysfunction. In China, Tribulus has been a frequent component of therapy for a variety of disorders affecting the liver, kidneys, and urinary tract. For all its therapeutic and adaptogenic effects, the most common cross-cultural use of Tribulus has been in the treatment of infertility in women, impotence in men, and for increasing the libido of both sexes.

Recently, the fitness enhancing benefits of Tribulus have been brought to the attention of the athletic and body building industries as a result of its use by Eastern European Olympic and World Champion strength and power athletes.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Tribulus terrestris is rich in plant sterols, saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids, unsaturated acids, oils, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and protein. The active components are sterol saponins of furostanol type. The preparation is standardized on the base of the predominating compound protodioscin- not less than 40%.

The effects of Tribulus are the following:

Men: Restores and improves libido sexualis, improves and prolongs the duration of erection. It exerts a stimulating effect on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozoa and their mobility. It increases the level of testosterone by 33%.

Women: Restores and improves libido sexualis and exerts a slight ovulation effect. It has a favorable influence on vasomotory manifestation during natural menopausal and induced menopausal syndrome, as well as on subjective complaints such as insomnia, general tenseness, irritability, or apathy.

Tribulus also helps reduce cholesterol, lowers high blood pressure, inhibits stress-induced clumping of blood platelets, increases the strength of contraction of the heart muscle, reduces sodium and fluid retention, acts as an anti-urolithiatic (urinary/kidney stone preventing) and litholytic (dissolving), improvement of the profile of red and white blood cells, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti- inflammatory, and analgesic effects.

INDICATIONS:

The suggested use is as follows:

Men: Indicated for impotentic coeundi in Kleinfelter’s Syndrome, varicocele, cryptochism, testicular hypertrophy, and Noonan’s Syndrome. Tribulus is also indicated for sterility based on idiopathic oligoasthenazoospermia sterility and idiopathic azoospermia.

Women: Indicated for endocrinous ovarian sterility, menopausal and induced menopausal syndrome with expressed vasomotory and neurasthenic manifestations. Production of follicle- stimulating hormone and estradiol are increased to stimulate reproduction function.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Dosage and duration of treatment are determined according to the character and the gravity of the symptoms. Most often the dosage is 250-500mg. three times daily with meals.

TOXICITY, CAUTIONS AND CONTRA-INDICATIONS:

No reported toxicity.

REFERENCES:

Dimitrov M., Georgiev P., Vitanov S., Use of tribestan on rams with sexual disorders. "Vet Med Nauki" 24(5) pp. 102-110 1987

Nadkarnia A.K., Indian Materia Medica, Popular Prakashan Private Ltd., Vol 1, pp.1229-1232 1976

Tornova M., Gyulemetovs R., Zarkova S., Tribestan Clinical Studies. pp. 1-27

Wright James E. Ph.D., A Natural Wonder. pp. 140-142, 214 "Muscle and Fitness" September 1996

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    i got 625mg pills, 50 of them for 7 dollars. I dont know how much that is a cycle but its deff. something to be considered. Clomid doesnt always work for me its good to add something else to help. Of course you could just do some HCG at 500ius e5d to keep the atrophy down. Thats not expensive at all.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I just got my Tribulus today, I paid $50CAN for 180 750mg pills. Its my first time trying it, and I hope it helps with my PCT.

Thread Information