tvd220 is offline Member

Why So Much Blood?

Ok why when I do a shot in the glute, alot of blood comes out after i get done with my shot and it takes a minute to stop. But when i do a shot in the calf, tricep, thigh no blood at all. WHY is this?? Should i stop glute shots?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    No biggie, as long as you are aspirating. Where exactly on the glute are you shooting? There was a thread recently with a pic showing the ideal spot.

D

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I really wouldnt worry about it.
    go to www.spotinjections.com for help on where to inject

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    sweet aviater krunchtime

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be the angle of insetion..or you punctured a blood vessel...no worries.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro think about this for a second...ur stabbing yourself with a shape object!!.....you think your not going to bleed.....

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry that happened to me once, next time you inj. look @ the site where you're inj. & inj. just as described in spotinjections.com That helped for me, no more bleeding for me!

garygill is offline Junior Member
    I ****EN JUST JAB EM!DONT EXACTLY CARE WHRE I PUT IT..JUS NO WHER ABOUTS..AND BOOM!EASY AS TAHT!and another good way i read about is..divide ur one glute into 4 even sections..and do it somewhere at on the top corner!thats the way i do it..WORKS PERFECT!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, thats what it says on spotinhections doesnit it? and as everyone else said check spotinjections and avoid the inner area

and well this is unlikely to be why, but be careful when you pull out, if you pull out reallly fast you may get more blood than otherwise.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    sweet aviater krunchtime
    lol
    thanks

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    Ok why when I do a shot in the glute, alot of blood comes out after i get done with my shot and it takes a minute to stop. But when i do a shot in the calf, tricep, thigh no blood at all. WHY is this?? Should i stop glute shots?
    I had the same problem when I used to use 1.5 inch pins for my glutes. Every other injection I'd hit a vein or it would just bleed a couple mL's of blood, so I switched to 1" pins and everything has been fine since.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Yea I realize that I should bleed, its jsut weird that glutes bleed alot, and any other part does not bleed at all.

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    yea, thats what it says on spotinhections doesnit it? and as everyone else said check spotinjections and avoid the inner area

and well this is unlikely to be why, but be careful when you pull out, if you pull out reallly fast you may get more blood than otherwise.
    I agree with map, Ive noticed that the slower you pull the pin out the less you bleed. Just do it nice and easy and keep the cotton ball over the needle so when you withdraw you can cover the site and massage it too.
    NDG

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    If you move the needle around while shooting, it sort of tears at the surface of the skin (sometimes tears some threads of muscle too which results in the knotting up and swelling)... try to be more steady when shooting or pick a location like the quads where you can use two hands to steady the needle.

beefydragon is offline Member
    also, if you are taking any pain pills, it may thin down your blood... makes it hard to clot up... i take asprin daily, so my injection sometimes can be a bit bloody;....
    Mmm... blood... YUM!

Thread Information