back101 is offline New Member

need steriod type advice

HI, i am new to the world of performance enhancing drugs, and have some questions.
    I am a proffessional athlete, i play a contact sport, i am currently out of season and i am looking for a steriod in which i can take for 8-10 weeks. Problem is i need a good half life steriod so it clears out my system quickly. Any suggestions

massimo is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR. Plenty of info here. Just read up.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop, anavar and winny are three off the top of my head that meet your criteria. However before you hastily jump into something, make sure you continue taking the time researching your first cycle and everything that goes along with it. Eventually you should feel comfortable posting a cycle and then we can offer suggestions to make it better.

Good Luck,
    ~US~

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Prop, anavar and winny are three off the top of my head that meet your criteria. However before you hastily jump into something, make sure you continue taking the time researching your first cycle and everything that goes along with it. Eventually you should feel comfortable posting a cycle and then we can offer suggestions to make it better.

Good Luck,
    ~US~
    I think prop and anavar are good choices. Winny is to unpredictable in my opinion and has caused to many positives in athletes for me to recommend it.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm, just curious but since your a pro athlete and all, shouldn't you have some teammates or know someone who can give you all this info?

Anyhow I think prop will be you best choice.

back101 is offline New Member

clen was suggested

i think prop, isnt going to work ive been lifting for 6 years and im still only 21, im v.good with diet, so i dont think the problem is ther. I think cos ive been lifting for such long time that im nearly at my peak. Im 5'9 and 195lbs, and strong with it (bench 330lbs) im just looking for that increased power and slight weight gain say 20lbs someone who plays the same sport recomended clen , as its good for fast twitch fibres also,Any suggestions?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    errr your trying to increase weight and strength?! clen wont do that at all mate

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Prop will work just fine, plus you have to worry about being tested and since prop is a short ester it will be out of your system quicker. Also, if you use prop you can start your PCT 3 days after the last inject which will cut down the amount of time your any drugs that violate your leagues rules.

Clen will not help you get mass and strength, almost the opposite. Clen should be used on its own or at the end of a cycle to help lose some fat with the proper diet and cardio.

If your already set in what your going to do then don't waste the time to ask a question. Especially when all your respones include prop and you say it won't work, well who do you think has more experience!?!

Thread Information