cooper is offline New Member

Gyno without juice?

I am just about to begin my first real cycle of test. In the past, I have tried prohormnes, namely MAG 10. Anyway, I just noticed that there is a small lump behind my right nipple (nothing on left) about the size of a peanut. It is a little sore to the the touch. If I never heard anything about gyno before, I would assume it was a swollen lymph node. Now I am concerned and not sure waht to do. I have been thinking about a couple options:
    1. Get it looked at by a doctor.
    2. Self prescribe some Nolva and try and eliminate the lump prior to starting my test.
    3. Go ahead and start my proposed cycle including the 10mg of nolva and .25mg of liquidex ED.

I am leaning towards #2. If I do go with #2, how much (40mg ED ?) should I go with and how long would I need to wait until I start my test?

I was hoping that some of you experienced Bros could help me out on this. I don't know how long this lump has been there for. The last prohormones I did was about months ago. Your help is appreciated.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    this could be like you said a swollen node. But, maybe not.. could be from the prohormones, did you have it before the prohormones as far as you know?

If you are going to run the cycle, if I were you, I would run the nolvadex at 40mg and l dex .25 ed during and up it after into pct if you are sensitiving it up.

You may be gyno prone ... Like me and if so, I wouldnt mess with it AT ALL, take the nolva and l dex high and get in a out sort of thing.

Good luck man

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes when people get paranoid about gyno they imagine the symptoms. You may have nothing. It wouldn't hurt to go to the doc though, just don't tell him about gear usage or your insurance rates will go through the roof.

I know what you mean about the Paranoia. A couple years ago, I convinced myself that I had an STD, after a vacation that I had slept with several different girls without protection (DUMB!) Because of this, it hurt when I pissed. After I was checked out and ok'd, the pain magically went away.
    However with this, there is definately a small hard lump there. It is not apparent visually but, i can really feel it when I place my right arm behind my head. I just hope it is an inflamed lymph node. Would admitance to legal over the counter prohormones increase my insurance?
    Over the next day or so, I will bump this post to try and get as many "experienced" responses as possible. Once again, thank you for all your inputs.

Woke up this morning and I swear my right nip burned a little. What the f#*k?? This pain could be mental. But, I think I'm going to see about getting a Dr. Appointment for piece of mind. How long can you have a little lump like this and still get results from Nolva? I don't have any on hand just yet because I do not have any gear yet either. Any experienced help?

bump

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    there is some over the counter anti'e's called Chrysin, I dont think it is nearly as effective as nolvadex or liquidex, but for your peace of mind you may wanna get some and pop it till you get your stuff.

Good luck and I know... its sux's the life outta ya eh?

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Sometimes when people get paranoid about gyno they imagine the symptoms. You may have nothing. It wouldn't hurt to go to the doc though, just don't tell him about gear usage or your insurance rates will go through the roof.

How would telling your doctor about gear raise your insurance rates???

Tell your doctor everything , no need to play games with the guy you want to cure you.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never had an issue with AAS induced gyno. But when I was 19 and all the prohormones were hitting the shelf - I started pounding a bunch of the NorDiol and 5-Diol... and I got some hard sensitive lumps under my nips. It went away with no signs at all... but fuk - the retarded prohormones seemed to be the cause. I have ran the NorDiols and 4-Diol since - and subsiquently related the problem to any 5-Diol prohormones... I think I'll just stick to AAS for now on though...

Get a docs opinion... get a good, clean bill of health - then run your cycle... tell him/her you just want a routine check up (good time for some blood work too), oh - and by the way, is there a swollen gland under my nip, its been sore lately... ya dig?

Once you know you are in tip-top shape... you will enjoy your cycle much better (and be better prepared for it) - and will be able to better pin point what is AAS related and what isn't...
    Last edited by Warrior; 06-04-2004 at 04:07 PM.

Thread Information