hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

cutting with test e

anyone cut up with test e? if so how hard was it? what did the diet look like and etc.. any replies will kick ass!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    This is a weird thread, because I was just discussing this with a friend of mine who is doing that for a show this summer. He's dieting on 1000mg of enanthate a week. His metabolism is really good and he got up to 250 beforehand. He's been on for a while now and really doesn't look any leaner.
    I believe that if you're dedicated you can loose the fat and retain tons of water. Just some advice, take a smaller amount of test and use the other cash for Equipoise .
    Good luck man.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Im using test E right now and I can tell you that ur not gonna be able to cut up w/it. its mainly for bulking or mass building cycles, you also gain alot of water weight even w/ nolva. so IMO you need to get some winny,EQ, or someother cutting gear.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    I disagree completely with bois.....

Water retention and fat loss are two different things.....

You CAN cut with Test E..... You don't need big dosages tho.... run like 500 or 600mgs a week....... It is just to maintain muscle.... Diet, and cardio will determine if you lose fat or not. You can retain water and still lose fat.... but you just won't look as cut as if you didn't retain the water..... NOW... If you don't want to retain the water then throw in some liquidex at .25 a day, that should help keep you from retaining water.

DIET AND CARDIO ARE THE MAIN FACTORS OF LOSING FAT, NOT DRUGS!

Thats not to say I wouldn't use something else with the Test E.... I probably would.... Maybe tren , and some clen .

Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    Im using test E right now and I can tell you that ur not gonna be able to cut up w/it. its mainly for bulking or mass building cycles, you also gain alot of water weight even w/ nolva. so IMO you need to get some winny,EQ, or someother cutting gear.
    have you tried using l-dex or a-dex too? it might help your bloat.. and thanx for the replies guys!! anyone else?

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    I believe that if you're dedicated you can loose the fat and retain tons of water. Good luck man.

im confused....you're making it sound like it is good to retain water...while you are cutting, you dont want to retain water....thats why people water deplete before a competition

thanx for the replies fellas! keep it coming this is getting somewhat interesting.. or maybe b/c i am at work and bored out of my ass!!

wwwwhhheeee!!!! ^ back to the top!

Thread Information