Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member

Question First cycle question

I'm 6'2" 224 lbs, I've been working out on and off for about 4 years now so I have the muscle mass. My bodyfat is at around 14%. I'm looking to add a good amount of strength and some cuts in my muscles. I bought winstrol Stan 50 QV, about 20ml of it. How should I cycle this and what type of PCT would be recommended? I was thinking 50mg EOD.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm winstrol 50mg ed would be good, but umm dont use winstrol alone, or at least i wouldnt, you could run test / winny, the test would provide some strength gains and the winny would cut you up

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    I'm 6'2" 224 lbs, I've been working out on and off for about 4 years now so I have the muscle mass. My bodyfat is at around 14%. I'm looking to add a good amount of strength and some cuts in my muscles. I bought winstrol Stan 50 QV, about 20ml of it. How should I cycle this and what type of PCT would be recommended? I was thinking 50mg EOD.
    umm, some test would be nice..thats if you like using your pecker! other than that you dont have enough winnie you have 20 shots of 50mg= not enough. you need to run the winnie around 6-7 weeks and no longer. hell you can drink the ****. thats what i would do! run winnie everday at 50mg. 6 weeks=42 shots 7 weeks=49 shots....you are welcome for me doing the math for you. to sum this up you dont have enough winnie and you dont have any test. do some research and come back with a proposed cycle and we will help you out from there..good luck!

what about stacking test prop and winny? what type of cycle could I run to bolster my strength without adding too much mass, unless its lean mass. plus what type of PCT would be good

what about stacking test prop and winny? what type of cycle could I run to bolster my strength without adding too much mass, unless its lean mass. plus what type of PCT would be good
    you are getting there here is what i am proposing for you

1-10wk test prop 75-100mg ed
    4-10wk winnie 50mg ed(you can shoot it with the prop but prop hurts bad as it is, that is what i have heard, so i would drink the winnie with a protien shake or something.)

do some research on the pct and try it again. peace

by the way, have you ever cycled before if so list it along with stats please

no this is my first cycle, anyway to shorten that 10 week cycle with good results? plus does prop gain water weight? cause i dont need that crap, the last thing i want is a bloated face

no this is my first cycle, anyway to shorten that 10 week cycle with good results? plus does prop gain water weight? cause i dont need that crap, the last thing i want is a bloated face
    it retains the least out of the tests.. so no if so not much at all but just take 10mg of nolva everday to help that. the only thing about test prop is that you have to shoot everyday, plus it hurts more than others so if you want to do that then go for it. me i would do test e about 400mg everyweek =200mg monday and another 200mg thurs. along with nolva and l-dex. so just keep researching. it is really up to you and what you can put yourself through. besides have you adjusted you diet by chance??

yea i workout everyday, eating some carbs, some fats, and tons of tuna. whey protein after workouts. So its not recommended to take winny by itself? I wont see any gains??? i'm hearing it'll make me a ton stronger and i dont need a pct with it

yea i workout everyday, eating some carbs, some fats, and tons of tuna. whey protein after workouts. So its not recommended to take winny by itself? I wont see any gains??? i'm hearing it'll make me a ton stronger and i dont need a pct with it
    lol! do the research man. i have been researching a.s. for like 3-4 months man and it has been well worth the wait..trust me. i never realized there were so much involed with steroids . my suggestion for is to do as much research as you can. which inclued the steriods themselves, DIET, and etcc. you have a long ways to go if you want to do it right. good luck man

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    winny by itself won't 'cut you up', nor will any other steroid . A solid diet is the foundation of anything. Winny alone will add probably 5-10lbs to you, but mainly you will be harder. Prop is a good test to use if bloat is an issue. 100-150mg eod should be sufficient. Might also want to look into some tren .

Thread Information