extremesss is offline New Member

Question about my cycle

Hey guys. Glad i found this site.
    Im currently in my first week of my cycle that consist of:

PROP 100MG ED
    FINA 80MH ED
    D-BOL 20MG ED

IM 5'6" 167LBS 8%bf. This is my second cycle. Now i know u guys ask why i took the D-bol. Well my friend had about 60 and he gave them to me. There denkall. I only have enough for 2 weeks anyways. When i started this cycle 1 week ago i was weighing only 160lbs. Now am i gaining weight so rapid because of the D-BOl, Or is because i eat about 4000 calories and 400grams of carbs with 300g of protien a day, or is it the FINA/PROP...My strength has also risen. i want to cut up, but this extra weight i like a lot...Most people say u will gain 15lbs the most on a PROP/FINA cycle, but i have D-Bol mixed in there. Is everything up hill from here, or will i loose some weight after my 2 week supply of D-Bol is over...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    err well a lot of that weight will be water retention from the dbol as you know, however the fina/prop should help to obain lean mass (prop doesnt retain as much water as others), you are using nolva or at least have it on hand right?

I have nolva, clomid. bromo ..i have it all on hand....Last cycle i didnt use any off it, besides the clomid..., i didnt have one side effect. Not one pimple, no depression, and i gained about 25lbs, and kept 19lbs.......Now my balls are shrinking, thanks to my gf to bringing that to my attention last night. I know im retaining water, But i like wieghing 166 right now, Do u think ill stay there, and grow form there after the 2 weeks.....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you will yea, it'sm only 2 weeks, the prop and fina should give some good gains, how long is the cycle? You might wanna get some HCG

My cycle is 10 weeks for the prop, and 8 weeks long for the fina.....2 weeks D-Bol...................i was thinking of clen for after the cycle.....HCG i cant get a hold of...For me its crazy that i gained 7 lbs in a week.... i like it....When should the fina/prop kick in???

Thread Information