irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

everyone tells you something different.

i live in northern ireland and people over here seem to run there cycles for 5 to 8 weeks no longer,i wanted to order gear from my source and told him what i wanted for a 12 week cycle and he said thats too long,he has been taking them himself for 3 years.so i got a 5 week cycle of apex eq 200mg/ml and apex prop 125mg/ml .
    wk1-5 eq400mg
    wk 1-5 prop 250mg
    is this a waste and will it be useless doing this 5 wks on 5wks off?

Just because there are people doing it out there, doesn't make it right. With EQ/s long ester, an 8 wek cycle is effectively reduced to no more than a 2 week cycle, where your plasma levels have finally reached the level you want.
    If you're going to run EQ, run it for at least 12-14 weeks, otherwise, run bold prop with your test prop.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    the eq just starting to get to optimum levels at week 5 you need to run atleast 12. If I understand you correctly you would only be doing prop at 250mg a week? Prop is short estered and need to be used at minimum eod, idealy ed. So yes imo that would be a waste.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    im doing test prop eod at 62mg

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bro,
    Go out and buy more gear...... run the prop atleast 75mg's ED and run 400mg's EQ for 12 weeks
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel that the first 4 weeks are really the time where your body is getting into a condition to grow. The first few weeks all the wieght comes easy.And feel thats just your pump. Alot of the time I dont see major strength increases untill after 6 weeks or so without an added Androgen. And think thats when it comes time to fight for keepable muscle.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Buy 12 weeks of gear. If you feel you are not growing any more after that short suggested 5 week cycle, stop taking it. Im sure you will continue growing and continue using for another 6 or so weeks and you will be glad you have more gear.

Quote for life: Always ask for more than what you need.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bermich.. good advice... ask for more than you need.

Irish...definately get more gear like einstein and everyone said... its really a waste running eq for anything less than 12 weeks. also, prop needs to be run at a minimum of 50 mgs ed for a total of 350 mgs every week in my opinion. definately get more gear. your source is not educated about AS. spend a week on the forum reading and you'll be more knowledgable than he ever will be, no matter how many cycles he's done...

ps- you should trust me, i have a shamrock tattooed on my spine.

Thread Information