Browns is offline Junior Member

Clen during cycle or post cycle?

Ok here's the scoop. I'm taking 250 mg sustanon every 3 days for 60 days. I'm about halfway through. I wanted to stay relatively lean and avoid water retention as much as possible. So I'm taking .25mg l-dex perday, about to start my nolvadex which will run through my pct (clomid for 20 days 3 weeks after last shot). Also to avoid water retention I am doing cardio 3-4 x weekly for 30 minutes and (kynoselen 1cc daily). I plan on ending the second half of my cycle and up until my pct with either winny or fina. My question is, should I start taking the clen at the same time I start my winny/fina, or wait until i start my pct's? Will the use of clen during my cycle hinder my gains? So far I am right on track, staying lean, gained about 9-10 lbs solid, no water retention. But I want to be shredded when all is said and done. Currently about 12-13% BF. Diet is fairly good now, but I will start carb cycling after cycle.

Any help greatly appreciated....

You can run it either, but remember that clen should be cycled 2wks on/2wks off so try and time your clen so that you'll start when you start your PCT. After a period of 2wks on your body will start to build a tolerance to the clen and in essence will be ineffective.

promiscio is offline Member
    Clen is supposed to actually help the effectiveness of the "gear"....I would run it with it,,,

Thread Information