Thread: Delt injections

J. Jones is offline New Member

Question Delt injections

When I started my cycle of deca I was injecting in the gluts but decided to start in the delts. I used a one inch needle and had it all the way in, though that night i noticed that on the left arm the side delt grew larger already and on the right side the rear delt seemed to have already grown. Is this fast of growth normal or did i mess up?

Just likely oil accumulation or your eyes playing tricks on you. Spot injects show very little advatage if any, and Deca isn't a Drug that falls into that category anyway.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I think youe best bet would be to get off the acid, and all the other hallucinates you were taking...lol

jk bro the only thing that will make u grow instantly i think is synthol but that doesnt make your muscle bigegr it just stretches with all the oil accumalation in the muscles! synthol is dangerous and looks terrible so dont take it!!!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    BRO,
    LIKE THE BIG RED MACHINE SAID, PROBABLY OIL ACCUMULATION.
    HOW MUCH DID YOU INJECT? I HAVE INJECTED AS MUCH AS 3CC'S IN MY DELTS WITH NO PROBLEM. MASSAGE YOUR DELTS GOOD FOR A FEW MINUITES TO DISPURSE THE OIL AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OK. LATER!!

BE STRONG!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Just a little bit of inflammation from the steroids in your shoulder, it’ll go away, it’s not muscle growth…sorry...
    And follow BE_STRONG's advice about massaging your delts after injection...good info...

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Inflamation and accumulation fo sho

Thread Information