Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member

Talking Winstrol Winny Win Win????????

ok ive heard from everyone and their mothers on here that you shouldn't waste winstrol and use it on its own, well right now my poor ass cant afford anything more so i'm just going to suck it up and see what happens after a 6 week cycle of it, i'll be doing tons of cardio, crunches as well as weights. I'll be happy to post my gains/side effects and any other changes that happens to me after my cycle for anyone who wants to try this type of cycle. I was curious if i'll be needing a PCT for winstrol, i heard it messes up your natural test levels so would clomid do the trick? how much of it.

stats
    6'2"
    225lbs
    15.5% BF
    23 years old

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro, you should of just got test for the price you piad for the winny, winny is killer on your joints if run by it self, and my buddy did a winny only cycle he gained about 8 pounds according to him, i wouldn't even bother bro. why not do a test cycle with proper diet and gain 20 sumthin pounds? and by the way do a simple search on your question about PCT.

tankofboston is offline New Member

I luv'd it!

If you are working out like crazy - especially cardio - the winstrol alone (assuming its real) will make you feel bullet proof and you should notice an increase in endurance and metabolism - its not a gainer so if you are looking to get huge then you picked the wrong weapon.

I used winstol for 6 weeks alone and had no problem - the next cycle will most likely be winstrol with primo's

good luck

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    oral or injections?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol isn't a steroid that cuts you up or makes you lose weight. It still gives you gains, they are small but they are there.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    ok ive heard from everyone and their mothers on here that you shouldn't waste winstrol and use it on its own, well right now my poor ass cant afford anything more so i'm just going to suck it up and see what happens after a 6 week cycle of it, i'll be doing tons of cardio, crunches as well as weights. I'll be happy to post my gains/side effects and any other changes that happens to me after my cycle for anyone who wants to try this type of cycle. I was curious if i'll be needing a PCT for winstrol, i heard it messes up your natural test levels so would clomid do the trick? how much of it.

stats
    6'2"
    225lbs
    15.5% BF
    23 years old

i still dont think you even have enough for a full 6week cycle!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Winny will harden you up and give small gains, but its going to take more change in diet and cardio to cut up, winny with a sh*tty diet won't do anything for you.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i reacted well to a winny only cycle my first time around....but i did blow out my rotator and that wasn't very pleasant but i was also at 9% bf so i could see my results

i tried 75 mg's winny ED for 4 weeks alone and didnt see jack except bad joints, high blood pressure and a heck of alot of nose bleeds.i'll never to that again

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    i'm currently taking a winny only cycle, and it's working wonders for me. i've only gained 1 pound, but i'm not trying to gain any. everyone around me seems to think i'm getting bigger, and my bench went up 45 pounds, my cleans went up 25 pounds, and my squats went up 75 pounds. oh yeah, this all happened in 3 weeks. i think winny is good for athletes, but if you're just worried about how you look, you prolly should've just grabbed a bottle of test and some anadrol for the same price you paid for the winny. also, winny is water based, so i don't think you'll be needing any PCT. good luck man, hopefully it works for you like it has worked for me...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentice9
    i'm currently taking a winny only cycle, and it's working wonders for me. i've only gained 1 pound, but i'm not trying to gain any. everyone around me seems to think i'm getting bigger, and my bench went up 45 pounds, my cleans went up 25 pounds, and my squats went up 75 pounds. oh yeah, this all happened in 3 weeks. i think winny is good for athletes, but if you're just worried about how you look, you prolly should've just grabbed a bottle of test and some anadrol for the same price you paid for the winny. also, winny is water based, so i don't think you'll be needing any PCT. good luck man, hopefully it works for you like it has worked for me...
    above quote-"winny is water based, so i don't think you'll be needing any PCT. good luck man, hopefully it works for you like it has worked for me..."????????? Winny will definitely shut you down and you will need PCT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    above quote-"winny is water based, so i don't think you'll be needing any PCT. good luck man, hopefully it works for you like it has worked for me..."????????? Winny will definitely shut you down and you will need PCT!!!
    let them find out the hard way......

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    oral or injections?
    doesn't make a difference. It's an alkylated oral, which means it's like 95% bioavailable through ingestion.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Hey bro... Don't waste it by using it alone. If your bf isn't low to begin with then it won't do a **** thing for ya. You need to be around 11% or lower for it to work the way it is supposed to.

I hate it when people think it is the best drug out there and it will turn fat ass people into lean mofo's. I'm not saying you are one of them at all bro, just figured I'd do a lil venting on this subject and say it.

Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    so its ok to drink it? anyone here try drinking it and get good results??

Act of God is offline Member
    I did

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    You won't get gains if you're doing piles of cardio etc... you need to eat to get gains.

If you do decide to use the winny alone... it would help you maintain your muscle while you diet, cardio, and cut up.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    so its ok to drink it? anyone here try drinking it and get good results??
    LMFAO...

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    LMFAO...
    that's the big question

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    I don't know what you guys are talking about "learning the hard way." I won't do any PCT and i'll let you guys know how it works, but i'm almost positive with my work eithic that i won't lose very much. i'm thinking about doing a winny, test 250, clen cycle next. what do you guys think?

Thread Information