priest_416 is offline Registered User

Never injected before,need help.

I have been on and off deca for the last 10 months. I never did the injections myself. A good friend of mine did the injections for me, but sadly he passed away two days ago in his sleep. I have no idea on how to do it myself, any help would be grateful.
    Thank you

R.I.P. Dirrty

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    why in the hell are you taking deca on and off for 10 months?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my thoughts exactly
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

for the cycles with dianabol ...on for 8 weeks, off for 4, on again, off again.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Injecting yourself isn't hard at all. Just hit the same spot on your glute your boy did. I lay down on my side to do it.

Do they know why your boy died?

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    sorry to hear about your loss bro... it sucks when a good friend passes.

He died of heart failure, he was 26.
    He was 5'10
    275 pounds
    body fat was around 13%

He was big, he spent all day,every day, working out and figuring out meal plans, he was the craziest motha ****a I knew. But he was a genius when it came to working out.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    so what was the problem...... what caused the heart to fail? Was he on the juice too long.....

point being...... was it juice related? it sounds like he was doing everything right
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by priest_416
    He died of heart failure, he was 26.
    He was 5'10
    275 pounds
    body fat was around 13%

He was big, he spent all day,every day, working out and figuring out meal plans, he was the craziest motha ****a I knew. But he was a genius when it came to working out.
    Heart failure at 26....thats scary, how long was he using AAS's? Was he doing anything else like street drugs?

bjayg is offline Member
    sorry for your loss bro. anyway about your deca . I see your new, so do some research and you will find a better way to use your gear that will be much more effective no doubt. this site has lot to offer. spotinjections.com can show you how to stick it the right way. good luck and keep your head up bro....

Yeah sorry about the loss, didn't mean to come off selfish asking all those questions. I just feel Im not juicing to leave a good looking corpse and stuff like that scares the **** out of me. Heart failure at 26. That is young as hell to have heart failure. Thats why I always get my blood work before and after cycles. Make sure my lipids are back in check, and take blood pressure readings daily.

I know the police are involved, from what I have been told so far,and from what I know, he was doing cocaine on the side. The cops are all over this thing, even on my ass asking me questions like, have you ever done drugs and threatining me with all this bull **** about getting warrants and other crap. The one other really bad thing is that he kept all of his personal stuff on his computer, including stuff about me. because of that, im probably gonna get ****ed.

Well I would clean up. Get any evidence linking you to juice or drugs as far away from you as possible. There is no crime commited so you probaly aren't in too much trouble, unless he had drugs in his system at time of death, then they may want to retrace his steps that night and blame anyone that was in a 40 foot range of him.

Drugs and roids don't mix. Nicotene and alcohol are drugs too. Good luck, again you have my condolences. That site bjayg gave you is perfect. Check that out.

Thank You everyone,I will be back later, im gonna check that injection site out, and have things to do for the viewing tonight.

make the most of your life,Live everyday like its your last.

One love
    Last edited by priest_416; 06-04-2004 at 05:10 PM.

Thread Information