Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    redwizza is offline Associate Member

cycle update. im in love!

hey guys im on cycle #5. ive been on for one week now. doing:
    deca 400mg pw + test e 350mg pw + dbol one dose 25mg pd + proviron 50mg pd.
    my first cycle was deca sust and dbol at the end, it was great but i bloated too much for my liking. but now, the proviron seems to be doing alot of good. ive never been this hard all my life, and IM DOING DBOL. im relying on mrp + tuna + eggs as my main protein sources, eating very clean 6-7 meals a day. im loving the results so far. i highly recommend for everyone to add proviron at around that dose to their next cycle. so far this is my favourate cycle, and ive only been on for one week and i got 11 weeks left, so i cant wait for final results. the dbol is not causing any bloat whatsoever, infact, i think im losing excess water weight coz like i said im getting real hard.
    lesson learned: clean diet, tons of water, and something like proviron. the combinations are magic.
    and by the way im doing norma decas + galenika enanthates + naposim dbol. the dbol ive done before was the pink thais and i can safely say that naps are better, in fact, im using 5mg less than when i used the pink thais.
    Last edited by redwizza; 06-04-2004 at 01:57 PM.

rebound is offline New Member
    good for you bro!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing like tuna fish and eggs for protein. My 2 fav's especially since I'm not a chicken breast man. I am a chicken butt man.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Nothing like tuna fish and eggs for protein. My 2 fav's especially since I'm not a chicken breast man. I am a chicken butt man.
    same here, i like the tuna taste more than chicken, i guess ive been eating too many skanks in my 24 years of life

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    same here, i like the tuna taste more than chicken, i guess ive been eating too many skanks in my 24 years of life
    nasty motha fukaaaaaaaaaa....lol

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    haha bro thats disgusting.

Thread Information