Thread: partying

gunitmoss is offline New Member

partying

guys, help me out. I like to party as much as the next person. I was wondering if I do drink, how much should I limit myself to, what if anything should I avoid drinking, and how much will it affect my gains? In lifting in general, not even just on cycle.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well beer has tons of calories, well partying amounts. I would say beer is a no-no. Me personally I don't drink on or off cycle. Not saying I didn't but I quit because I got out of control.

My answer and you may not like it, I say give the alcohol up.

leanmachine is offline New Member
    I would stick to light beer (no carbs) and dont drink to the point that you'll feel it in the morning, for me thats 3, but hey I dont drink often!

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    yeah , if you must keep it to a minimum where your only getting your self a nice buzz going on, not till the point where your piss cock drunk. its only calories and carbs u probably dont need. i have also heard when you drink it shuts down your bodys natural testosterone production for a few days. i dont dont know how truthful it is but it was good enough for me to stop drinking. if you must your probably better off smoking a joint, because if i drink i need at laest a 6 pack to get a little buzz going on, and if i smoke i can just eat a meal with high protein.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    when I'm training (no cycle's yet btw don't think I'd drink at all cycling) I usually will limit myself to once a month, if even, and always on a cheat day so you don't feel so guilty, I also make sure I don't have to go to the gym the next day, lol.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont drink/smoke as it is, and if i did and chose to use gear id make a point of not doing it

djboots is offline Associate Member
    alcohol is not good period. BUT i do like to party too, and feel that you know when to much is to much. like having a glass a wine or on beer a day is cool but if your sucking dowm a six pack a day or hitting the bar 3-4 times a week thats a little excesive. dont forget when using steroids your liver is working hard enough, then throw alcohol in the mix now its working overtime. use a good sense of judgment, alot of people on this site will tell you not to drink at all wich is the best way. if you really like to party its your body, I went out and partyed heavy about 3 times in a 10 week cycle and seemed to not have any problems. the olny thing that sucks is you dont feel on top of your game after a night of heavy drinking or druging so in that sense it does hert you performance

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i am a firm beleiver that one shouldn't drink while on a cycle. like someone already said, there's so many -'s associated with drinking. so smoke a joint and eat a nice high protein meal. i'm not sayin you need to be a pot head but what i'm sayin is if you wanna go out and party then smoke, you'll feel better in the mornin, sleep like a baby, and be able to handle a nice meal.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I don't do anything to get high but do 45 minutes of cardio at 6 mph. I used to party to the edge of sanity though, and I think weed would be a cyclers best friend because you can eat and eat and eat. So don't drink....bone up bro!

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i am a firm beleiver that one shouldn't drink while on a cycle. like someone already said, there's so many -'s associated with drinking. so smoke a joint and eat a nice high protein meal. i'm not sayin you need to be a pot head but what i'm sayin is if you wanna go out and party then smoke, you'll feel better in the mornin, sleep like a baby, and be able to handle a nice meal.
    EXACTLY!

Thread Information