SYNICAL is offline New Member

Arrow What Steroids Do I Need

To Lose Bf And Gain Musle Mass

bowie is offline Member
    to lose bf you need steriod treadmill, to gain muscle mass you need steriod dumb bells. Just kiddin. When you ask a question like that,you need to tell us some stats. Age, weight, training experience,cycle experience,your goals, what your girlfriend looks like, etc. What one experienced person uses is usually totally different from what a first time user would take.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    a diet would be a great place to start ya think?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    that was the first question i asked when i came to AR. The bros told me that u cant bulk and cut at the same time. A majority said to cut and bulk. After doing hours of research i decided to do that. Im hitting the cardio big time, clean diet, doing some circut training, and starting a clen /hydroxycut cycle monday. When my bf is down 10% i will run 1-12 test E, liqudex and clomid for pct. Maybe this will help

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It drives me ****ing crazy when people ask questions like this. DO SOME ****ING RESEARCH!!!!! www.steroid.com

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It drives me ****ing crazy when people ask questions like this. DO SOME ****ING RESEARCH!!!!! www.steroid.com
    lol ya

like the other thread where that dude was gonna use clen for strength/mass gains...if he'd read the drugprofile page he'd know it's not such a good choice

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    You got it right bro. Diet and training preceded everything! Once that is in order then you shall consider taking the super supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Galoot67
    that was the first question i asked when i came to AR. The bros told me that u cant bulk and cut at the same time. A majority said to cut and bulk. After doing hours of research i decided to do that. Im hitting the cardio big time, clean diet, doing some circut training, and starting a clen/hydroxycut cycle monday. When my bf is down 10% i will run 1-12 test E, liqudex and clomid for pct. Maybe this will help

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can not bulk nad cut at the same time, who ever told you that didn't what they were talking about. The idea of bulking carrys with it gaining fat with muscle, that's why it's called bulking. So how could you gain fat and lose fat at the same time?

You can gain lean muscle while possibly losing some fat and it all himges on diet, steroid are secondery.

JohnnyB

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    What a first impression...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    to lose bf you need steriod treadmill, to gain muscle mass you need steriod dumb bells. Just kiddin. When you ask a question like that,you need to tell us some stats. Age, weight, training experience,cycle experience,your goals, what your girlfriend looks like, etc. What one experienced person uses is usually totally different from what a first time user would take.
    yeah there is a catch bro, you need to post naked pictures of your girlfriend so we can help her too

dangit is offline Member
    You guys are funny... I agree with the naked pics ... kidding

You can loose fat and put on muscle, but it prob won't happen since you have to have a dead on diet and do some pretty strong gear to not only keep muscle mass, but to add on.

You're best bet is to loose fat first if you have lots of it. You can add gear in there if you'd like to try and keep the muscle you do have.

There is nothing wrong with trying to do things naturally neither. It's very easy to diet right, do cario and loose fat.

Then once you've figured out how to eat right and workout right, adding gear will just be gravy to it all.

If you really want to add gear, then I'd just do test enenthate... like 500mg a week. Test is great at adding lean mass.

You won't really see results if you eat crap thought and not train right.

Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    You guys are funny... I agree with the naked pics ... kidding

You can loose fat and put on muscle, but it prob won't happen since you have to have a dead on diet and do some pretty strong gear to not only keep muscle mass, but to add on.

You're best bet is to loose fat first if you have lots of it. You can add gear in there if you'd like to try and keep the muscle you do have.

There is nothing wrong with trying to do things naturally neither. It's very easy to diet right, do cario and loose fat.

Then once you've figured out how to eat right and workout right, adding gear will just be gravy to it all.

If you really want to add gear, then I'd just do test enenthate... like 500mg a week. Test is great at adding lean mass.

You won't really see results if you eat crap thought and not train right.
    you are big fukker man! i am five foot seven and weigh 200lbs , granted i am like 22% bf, and stocky as hell. you look like a fukking cannonball man! no flame intended at all. props to ya. i might get there one day!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    you are big fukker man! i am five foot seven and weigh 200lbs , granted i am like 22% bf, and stocky as hell. you look like a fukking cannonball man! no flame intended at all. props to ya. i might get there one day!
    lol ya i always think that when i see his avatar, he's a small dude at 5`6 but he looks **** big

That's one handy thing people who are shortish have in their favour

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    lol ya i always think that when i see his avatar, he's a small dude at 5`6 but he looks **** big

That's one handy thing people who are shortish have in their favour
    yeah thats all i have going for me is the shortness but it doesnt bother me at all. i dont lack in other places! lol know what i mean?

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Ever thought that the mods start threads like this under new names to see what anybody or everybody would say. I think this one is just a test.

immy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    F#$King chill dude, it's not that big of a deal. Boy, I am a bad ass cause i am on gear, getting roid rage over the computer that's F^&king cool.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    yeah thats all i have going for me is the shortness but it doesnt bother me at all. i dont lack in other places! lol know what i mean?
    brains?? ...lol...j/k

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    brains?? ...lol...j/k

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainutrition
    Ever thought that the mods start threads like this under new names to see what anybody or everybody would say. I think this one is just a test.
    bro i think mods have better stuff to do with their time, dont u??

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    being short is in their favor?

I've said it once and i'll say it again..... *quote Hazard*

"When the short guys get big their just big..... when the tall guys get big their monsters!"
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    being short is in their favor?

I've said it once and i'll say it again..... *quote Hazard*

"When the short guys get big their just big..... when the tall guys get big their monsters!"

yeah i hear ya! i am 5ft. 7in. and have taken guys down much larger than me.. not that it was easy but it happened.. but i know what you mean.. but i would like to see someone tango with "dangit" his low center of gravity not to mention his size..shiit!! peace!!

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro i think mods have better stuff to do with their time, dont u??

I agree, it's just that it makes you wonder with these threads. Love and kisses.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yeah i hear ya! i am 5ft. 7in. and have taken guys down much larger than me.. not that it was easy but it happened.. but i know what you mean.. but i would like to see someone tango with "dangit" his low center of gravity not to mention his size..shiit!! peace!!
    I hear yah bro - my dad is 5'8 and took down a guy 6'5 - had a nice build and a 2x4 in his hand...... left him with a broken face and in a pool of blood *shakes head*

Never doubt the little guy - generally.... for fighting....... i'd rather be a little shorter than 6'1" 5'9 - 5'10 would be nice. But as far as size goes..... when you see a guy walking down the street who's 5'6 and very muscular u go "GODD*MN he's jacked!" - when you see a guy whos 6'2 go down the road and he's muscular - u go "GODD*MN he's a monster!"

No matter what your height is tho..... it still takes hella dedication - and to all you guys who have that i *salute and congradulate*

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information