Thread: Otc

rebound is offline New Member

Otc

i know this belongs on the supps board but thier is no-one over there. anyway I've never thought about buying pro hormones till now cause my source didn't come through, found a good cycle over on the supps board. Is all that stuff still legal, can I buy it at GNC or other nutrition stores?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    someone just posted a thread that prohormones just got banned, but not sure if they've all been yanked off the shelves or not.

do you know anything about thier detection times?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rebound
    i know this belongs on the supps board but thier is no-one over there. anyway I've never thought about buying pro hormones till now cause my source didn't come through, found a good cycle over on the supps board. Is all that stuff still legal, can I buy it at GNC or other nutrition stores?
    Congress is planning to ban all Andro products but NOT DHEA.... the happy fact is, Andro is a bunch of junk and DHEA is the most effective pro-hormone on the market!! So dont worry... all they are doing is stopping the Andro/prohormone scam, but leaving the only truely effective prohormone, DHEA, legal!! DHEA by the way generally converts about 20% of itself into real testosterone , a better conversion rate then most of the andro flavors do and it actually has a minimal impact on your natural testosterone production, actually less then you would get from andro products.

Froggy is offline Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong; I thought DHEA needed to convert to Andro before converting to test & all the way, also converting to estrogen.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rebound
    i know this belongs on the supps board
    Yup!

anyone know the detection time of prohormones, or time needed to regulate normal production

Thread Information