Thread: Let me vent!

leanmachine is offline New Member

Let me vent!

I'm so tired of the controlling government (USA) telling us what we can and cannot do. Prohormones have now been officially banned, and soon they will be placed on the controlled substances list along with other sports enhancing drugs. Can you image being convicted of a felony for possessing andro? Give me a f***ing break. They dont even work(my opinion). They say its because they doint want these drugs around their sports complex's, baseball fields etc; Just proof that the main reason juice is so bad in our country is because of the impact of the Pro Sports Industry. These same idiots get in the car with their 3 kids and hot box cigarettes when its cold outside. Drink alcohol until their liver dies, but you cant enhance your body upon your own risk. So I encourage all of you to Vote Leanmachine in the next presedential election, I vow to legalize steroids .

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW a felony for andro??????? Thats like getting a felony for the dirtiest lowest THC home grown in a flower pot under a 100watt light bulb weed. Yeah youre right on the cigarette thing. Like steroids kills more people than cigarettes. ****ing assholes.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Its rediculous. A man can be prescribed estrogen to become a woman, even though estrogen is what is associated with gyno, breast cancer and prostate problems, yet a man wanting to be more MANLY cannot get some testosterone to do so.....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna smuggle more steroids on spite.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I'm gonna smuggle more steroids on spite.
    me to

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    me too.

The goverment, what a bunch of idiots... now banning ph's like that is going to protect us from ourselves? not only will they be available underground now, but there will be no sales tax associated with them, since the ephedra ban your local health and nutrition store is hurting. the last dollar crop besides protien was ph's and now this is being banned... it is just totally wrong to be banning "health" items, when alchohal and tobaco are glamorized and advertised. how much longer are we going to bend over and take this without screaming out? any ideas? we need to be heard and what's fair for anabolics and pro-hormones now should be fair for tobaco and alchohal, anyone agree? don't we have a right to the pursuit of happiness?
    Last edited by trailrider38; 06-06-2004 at 11:55 PM.

beefydragon is offline Member
    So are we going to vote Bush out this year?!?!?

Also, the government of course wants to dip into this. It's an additional chunk of change for them.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    The goverment, what a bunch of idiots... now banning ph's like that is going to protect us from ourselves? not only will they be available underground now, but there will be no sales tax associated with them, since the ephedra ban your local health and nutrition store is hurting. the last dollar crop besides protien was ph's and now this is being banned... it is just totally wrong to be banning "health" items, when alchohal and tobaco are glamorized and advertised. how much longer are we going to bend over and take this without screaming out? any ideas? we need to be heard and what's fair for anabolics and pro-hormones now should be fair for tobaco and alchohal, anyone agree? don't we have a right to the pursuit of happiness?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine
    I'm so tired of the controlling government (USA) telling us what we can and cannot do. Prohormones have now been officially banned, and soon they will be placed on the controlled substances list along with other sports enhancing drugs. Can you image being convicted of a felony for possessing andro? Give me a f***ing break. They dont even work(my opinion). They say its because they doint want these drugs around their sports complex's, baseball fields etc; Just proof that the main reason juice is so bad in our country is because of the impact of the Pro Sports Industry. These same idiots get in the car with their 3 kids and hot box cigarettes when its cold outside. Drink alcohol until their liver dies, but you cant enhance your body upon your own risk. So I encourage all of you to Vote Leanmachine in the next presedential election, I vow to legalize steroids .
    Where did you get your info on this?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I can explain this...its very simple...

#1) health nuts, and body builders are a VERY small communitee...i would say around 2-3 million use AAS and pro hormones....

#2) ciggertte and alcohol users are A VERY LARGE communitiee...i would say well over 12-14 million

i know its wrong that they take our drugs away, but let the ciggs and beer stay...but who do we have to fight for us???...name one person in the gov't system besides arnold that looks like they care about our needs, or our desires???...not gonna happen...all a bunch of pencil pushers..

its all about votes...2-3 million gym rats arent gonna push an election...but the other category will...

Its a sad world we all live in, sure we dont all live in poverty...but a democracy...yeah right...and my dick is 24 inches...lol

Something needs to be done...but i think its out of our hands now...until we get arnold for prez, and a house, and congress full of fitness buffs its not gonna happen...

FUKKIN DOCTORS ARE THE IDIOTS TO BLAME...ALL THE HAVE TO SAY IS "IT MAY CAUSE...."....BAM!!!...gov't bans it b/c its DANGEROUS...lol...some fat fukks dont have a clue...fukk this im moveing to thialand...seriously...you watch

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant ****ing stand Bush. He has tried and some times successfully stripped us of our freedoms. Well if ph's are going to be gone, steroid sales are going to go up. More buisness for the labs which may mean lower prices.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way cigs and alchohol are more like 150 million

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    So are we going to vote Bush out this year?!?!?

Also, the government of course wants to dip into this. It's an additional chunk of change for them.
    i am republican...but this a$$hole has to go...we needed reagan back...he was the last good one we had...and ****...those smart a$$ doc's that banned AAS, ephedara, and ph's couldnt save him...makes you wonder...

Reagan was the man though!

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    By the way cigs and alchohol are more like 150 million
    i thought it would be big...but i didnt want to go to the extreme...you get the idea...atleast 5 time more than our population

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I think they banned them more to there missuse then for ppl that like to hit the gym. I happen to know from experience that ephendrin is one of the main ingredients in meth, and all the stores, in my state at least, put a limit on how much you bought and were supposed to allert athurities if you tried to obtain too much.
    And secondly, I'm sure the government, and myself for that matter, would love to ban cigarettes, but could you imagine the nicotine addicts? Even with juice, I'd be scared to hit the streets, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    until we get arnold for prez
    you also forget that arnold is a **** republican(and any other here please don't take offense) and is also openly against AS now, and I also think he'd be one of the biggest jokes for a prez our country could see, I wouldn't place him much higher then bush in my book.
    Last edited by NaturalBuff; 06-07-2004 at 01:32 AM.

I have a feeling I'm about to make some new friends, lmao

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Pick up a rifle and start a revolution.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are blaming Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? What the h@ll?????????????????

Ok guys just to fill you in on something. There is a senator named Joe Biden he is the one that has designed the bill. And has the SPORTS COMMISION in his wallet. As all senator have some kind of corporate america in their wallets. WEll guess what guys. Hes a DEMOCRATE!!!!!!!! Now just to be fair it was passed in a Rebulican majority lead house of representitives. But has not been signed into Law as off yet. But with the publics oppinion on steroids dont you think the Democrates would have a feild day with them not voteing for the Bill. They would be all over the press doing what they do.

At least the blame the people that made it happen!!!! The Sports Commision and the lovely Democate senator Joe Biden!!!! Thank you!!! With out them this would have not have happen.

Just a question how many of you know who made steroids illegal??????

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Pick up a rifle and start a revolution.
    let's start an uprising!! all of us are on roids, and they are like coldstone said "pencil pushers" screw the guns....let's kick some yuppie @ss!
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 06-07-2004 at 03:27 AM.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    "Just a question how many of you know who made steroids illegal?"

i know who....ARNOLD! that b@stard he got too big and freaked everyone out with his peaks!

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but dont you have to be a born and bred American to be president? That rules out Arnie ...................?
    I wonder how long its going to be over here in the UK before the government re classifies AAS to class A, I'm sure it's only a matter of time. But Im sure we'll make the most of it until that happens

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Its amazing how alcohol single-handedly KILLS so many people every year. Yet we get ONE baseball player who has a heart condidtion, is wear a full uniform in 100% weather, and decides to take ephedra and dies... So now to PROTECT everyone, ephedra needs to be banned.Bullsh*t. Some things i will never understand. And yes, the law does need to be changed so that Anrold can run for pres and get bush out of there...

paperboy is offline Banned
    I guess since PH are now illegal, more people will bo on these boards since they'll probably just start using normal steroids instead of useing PH illegally, might as well take steroids..

when i said arnie for prez it was just a figure of speach i guess...it wont happen, but you do get my point...we need someone in office that cares about FITNESS...not just obesity...

hell that ought to out law those little carts that fat fukks ride around in...make em walk!...thats a start...not ending the super size at Micky D's!

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Curiosity, has anyone ever died from steroids ...

barbarian is offline Banned
    thats all a crock of crap!!!! down with bush!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Curiosity, has anyone ever died from steroids...
    Yes, plenty of people have..

leanmachine is offline New Member
    I wouldnt directly blame any one person for this! The president isnt responsible. regardless of what any of us think of him. It directly relates in my opinion to the Pro sports market. Look how they judged mark mcquire when he said he used creatine. ANd got bigger, and then when he said he used andro and got bigger. Have you seen before and after pics of mark lately? It wasnt either that he used! BullSh** is what it is. They dont want anyone to have an advantage over any other person. And is Arnie going to pardon all those convicted of A/S use or will he be a hipocrit?

if andro is banned, then why are all the U.S. based websites still able to legally sell it. ie - Bodybuilding.com

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    I think they banned them more to there missuse then for ppl that like to hit the gym. I happen to know from experience that ephendrin is one of the main ingredients in meth, and all the stores, in my state at least, put a limit on how much you bought and were supposed to allert athurities if you tried to obtain too much.
    And secondly, I'm sure the government, and myself for that matter, would love to ban cigarettes, but could you imagine the nicotine addicts? Even with juice, I'd be scared to hit the streets, lol.
    What do you mean the government would love to ban cigs? Do you have any idea of how much money our government get in kickbacks and taxes from the tobacco companies? It seems to me like a good way to control the population

Thread Information