Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member

Sustanon 250 CYCLE -(UPDATED) PICS 8-25-04

THIS IS A POST FROM 8/25 I figured I wouldnt start a new thread so it is now JANUARY 17.

First off I have been a reader for a few months and decided to join.
    Sorry this post is so long.

I'm 24 years old 5' 10" 168lb around 10% BF
    I have 8 glass Amps, and 150 pink 5mg Dbol
    I have taken Dbol before by itself and didnt notice much.
    I didnt really eat right though.
    I'm not looking to become a body builder and I can give myself a shot but preferably not every day.
    Also is 1 amp 250mg exactly or is that a close conversion?
    Is there a place for me to post pics of gear to make sure its legit.
    I trust my source but have a few things I've had for a while.
    Please give me your opinions on how I should set up my cycle.
    Any information will be greatly appreciated, I'm ready to get started but want to make sure I'm prepared and don't have to rush to get anything else.
    And if I need Clomid or nolvadex .
    I don't want bitch tits or acne so I wouldnt mind taking something.
    I have also heard clomid, nolvadex, proviron can have their own side effects, is there any ttruth to this?

This is what made me choose Sust.
    Some of you may have read this exact info.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Commonly used to put on mass and size while increasing strength.
    It leads to less water retention and estrogenic side effects.

How it works

This special feature has two positive characteristics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon , milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate , cypionate , and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the sytem and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid , Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks.

Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight occur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate.

Dosages

Sustanon is usually injected at least once a week., which can be stretched up to 10 days. The dosage in bodybuilding and powerlifting ranges from 250 mg every 14 days up to 1000 mg or more per day. Since such high dosages are not recommended and fortunately are also not taken in most cases the rule is 250-1000 mg/week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250 mg/week by combining with an oral steroid.

In order to gain mass fast Sustanon is often combined with Deca Durabolin , Dianabol (D-bol) or Anadrol while athletes who are more into quality prefer combining it with Parabolan , Winstrol , Anavar or Primobolan Depot.

Although Sustanon does not aromatize excessively when taken in a reasonable dosage many people, in addition, also take an antiestrogen such as Nolvadex and/or Proviron to prevent possible estrogen-linked side effects.

The side effects of Sustanon are similar to those of Testosterone enanthate (see also Testosterone enanthate) only that they are usually less frequent and less severe.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Chris_ATV; 01-17-2005 at 11:11 AM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    get 12 more amps and take 500mg for 10 weeks along with 10mg nolva ED and pct with clomid and nolva. and yes it is 250mg of test.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Definitely get more amps like consistency said, and make sure you have PCT on hand. Make sure you spread out the shots, so you dont do 500mg once a week. Yes, clomid and nolva can have side effects, but it will keep away the bitch tits and extra estrogen, and as far as clomid I have not seen any side effects, and it helped me keep just about all of my gains so far. good luck

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as clomid goes you will need it if u plan on keeping ur gains. the main side effect of clomid is kind of a blurred vision with light tracers. i didnt experience it but my bro did and so have many other people but dont worry they go away once the dosages begin to taper. and like ice said make sure u break up the 500 mgs to at least eod injections so ur test levels wont be up and down. every experienced bro knows that sust should be injected ed or eod but no less.

Heres what i can get, what would be best?
    Clomid (Serpafar)
    Nolvadex (Zymoplex)
    Proviron (Schering)

Did you mean take 10mg Nolva from day 1 till end of cycle?
    When do I start the clomid 2 weeks after end of cycle?
    How much Nolva and clomid will I need?

My amps say Sustenon, I thought it was spelled with an "a"??
    Also should I forget about taking the D-Bol?

Thanks for the replys, they helped me out a lot.
    Last edited by Chris_ATV; 06-04-2004 at 08:14 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u take the clomid 3 wks after last sust shot. and the sus can be spelled both ways one is the spanish spelling i believe. and yes the nolva starts and day till the end of cycle.

One more question, I want to take the shots every 3rd day.
    What do I do with the amp that is open but still is half full should I draw it into a syringe or leave it in the amp?

Also can anyone tell me what the natural production is,
    say I'm taking 2cc's (500mg) a week is that double or triple the natural amount?

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone on here will tell you to take at least 500 mg a week and inject often but from my own experiance and everyone else I know 250 every 5 days is sufficiant for your first cycle, especially with dbol in the first few weeks. You shouldn't need to split up up amps this way and should never do that anyway.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Your body produces something like 10-15mg of test a day (if i remember correctly), so 500a week is a goooood amount

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg of test (whatever esther) or sust isnt 500mg of test is it?! i thought it ends up a bit less

My last shot will be tomorrow.
    I'll post pics later today.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    Everyone on here will tell you to take at least 500 mg a week and inject often but from my own experiance and everyone else I know 250 every 5 days is sufficiant for your first cycle, especially with dbol in the first few weeks. You shouldn't need to split up up amps this way and should never do that anyway.
    thats defly true, I got good results... but any VET will tell you that its not healthy for your body to only take 500mg a week. Im not really sure, but something to do with your blood/plasma levels or some $hit. Wheres Einstein when you need him???

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Thats not exactly true bro. You will want to shoot AT LEAST EOD in order to maintain proper blood levels in your system. E 5 Day injections will be spiking at unhealthy levels.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Thats not exactly true bro. You will want to shoot AT LEAST EOD in order to maintain proper blood levels in your system. E 5 Day injections will be spiking at unhealthy levels.
    i knew it!!

I'm still alive and I did 250mg E3D.
    I'm trying to get my pics up but I'm having trouble with the file type being wrong or something.

These are not very good pics, it looks like I have a gut in the second pic. And my arms don't look much bigger. My camera sucks.

I'll scan some photos soon they will be much better quality.

I don't have a pic before I started, so I posted the earliest one I had.

Week 1 - 162lbs
    Week 10 - 190lbs

My bench max was 215 - 1 time.
    Now - 225 - 7 to 10 times.

I don't know my max now because I didn't want to go to heavy, cause I had some shoulder pain during my cycle, but I do 225 10 times in my workout.

My legs shaped up changed quite a bit, but I didn't take pics yet.
    My bodyfat before starting was 9% and dropped as low as 7.2% about halfway through my cycle, toward the end and now it is at 8.5%.
    This was measured with one of those handheld electric waves BS, so I'm not sure how accurate it was, they have it at my gym.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SUSTANON 250 -- First Cycle-mvc-082s-delete.jpg  

4 1/2 months later im back for round 2.
    Currently I weigh 175lbs.
    I look pretty much like the after pic still just lost all the water weight and I don't look so bloated.

What does everyone suggest for my 2nd cycle?
    I liked the Sus250 but it bloated me up more than I wanted, my face looked fat most of that cycle.

I have been thinking about Test E for the base this time.

I wanna stay under 200lbs, mainly I just wanna tone up and be more defined and stay around 180-190.

And thanks in advance for any help.
    By the way does anyone remember me?
    I don't recognize very many names around here anymore.
    Last edited by Chris_ATV; 01-17-2005 at 11:07 AM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    start a new thread about your 2nd cycle, and im from tn also

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    That is 500 mg a week, right? 125mg EOD would keep Prop stable IMO

Thread Information