leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

Injecting 1/3 CC, is this ok?

To see my cycle plan as of this post - My Cycle

Guys, I asked for sustanon 250 from my source but got 350 instead - not something I was going to complain about

Anyway, to keep blood levels consistent, I keep hearing that shooting sustanon EOD is important.

I am 5'8-5'9 and will start my cycle once my muscle memory gets me back up to 175 pounds (I am a bit under at the moment, so I give it a month or so). Not sure on bf%, but I'm fairly lean, so there is no issue or being too fat to begin.

Is it ok to inject as little as 1/3CC or is there a reason why that's not a good idea?

Incidentally, the sustanon 350 is from PVL labs with the following breakdown:

55mg - Testosterone Propionate
    85mg - Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    85mg - Testosterone Isocaproate
    125mg - Testosterone Decanoate

Kenny78 is offline New Member

the less the better

are you aware that that will give you 350mg or test in every 6 day period at eod injections. is that the amount you want. most will recomend you bump that up to 500mg/wk. but you may have great results with 350mg a week.

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny78
    are you aware that that will give you 350mg or test in every 6 day period at eod injections. is that the amount you want. most will recomend you bump that up to 500mg/wk. but you may have great results with 350mg a week.
    So 1/2 CC is better? I heard some guys running sus 250 at 1CC weekly and growing off it

Could I start with 1/3CC then bump it up later on?

I have all the gear I need but I fear using too much and having my receptors develop a tolerance. I have:

2 X 10mL Sustanon 350
    172 thai dbol (5mg)
    36 clomid

And I should be getting 100 X 10mg nolvadex pretty soon - I won't start without it.

Thread Information