remi is offline New Member

Arrow help with first oral cycle..

Hi guys

I am on my third week of russian dianabol , have put about 7 kilos in these three weeks, my biceps and legs are getting bigger, but as i was expecting this is just water retention in the muscle. Actually it looks worse than i was expecting. Also as i am eating a lot there is some fat in my tummy which i would like to shed. Would it help if i take T3 and Clen together with the dianabol, or should i just stopp the dianabol now?? What are the dosages of T3 and clen for a begginer weighting 75 kilos? I had better defenition before taking the d-bol, and harder muscles.
    Any expert help welcome.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    errr mate , firstly dbol alone is not a good cycle, use it in conjunction with another injectable

as for T3 and Clen dont use both at the same time, if i was you id stop the dbol now, and do some research

thanks mate. Is the combi too strong even if in a low dose of t3 and clen ??
    I will drop the dianabol straight away, is it worse trying the anadrol instead,as i have already some in the drawer or is it the same ****. Regarding the injectable stuff i have to do a little bit more research but heard that deca ans sust 250 is a good cycle for beginners.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well you can run t3/ clen say 2wks clen 2 wks t3, but not together, or at least i havent heard of them being used in conjunction with one another.

At least u didnt say deca alone,

deca and sust

hmm for a first cycle, i'd say no to sust, as it means regular injections if you wish to keep blood levels constant.

thanks, appreciate.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remi
    Hi guys

I am on my third week of russian dianabol , have put about 7 kilos in these three weeks, my biceps and legs are getting bigger, but as i was expecting this is just water retention in the muscle. Actually it looks worse than i was expecting. Also as i am eating a lot there is some fat in my tummy which i would like to shed. Would it help if i take T3 and Clen together with the dianabol, or should i just stopp the dianabol now?? What are the dosages of T3 and clen for a begginer weighting 75 kilos? I had better defenition before taking the d-bol, and harder muscles.
    Any expert help welcome.
    Hmmm, T3 makes you gain weight... clen makes you loose it... T3 is not something mess with if you dont know what you are doing... can get crones desease and other problems that are usually only reserved for women... I'd do more research and think of doing something completely different then what you are planning.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    plan on losing most of that weight you've gained, and as the others said check out the beginners cycles section

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok well 99% of people will know dball only cycles, but I'm a devotee of them!. Ok you gain water, and pi$$ most of it away post cycle. But if you eat right, rest and train hard the extra muscle gained during the cycle will stay. I'm guessing this is your first cycle and your either strapped for cash or afraid of the needle!, either way without the right advice most blow their first cycle.

Regarding using T-3 and Clen together, its a good idea.. BUT NOT FOR THE BEGINNER. T-3 is highly catabolic so you need a good anti-catabolic to use in conjunction with it. But honestly, for the beginner T-3 is a stupid drug to play around with. If you were lean before the cycle chances are when you pi$$ off the water you'll be lean and hard again.

Thread Information