Thread: Test question

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Test question

Whats a good dosage of Test E for a first cycle? It will be combined with 300mg of Deca a week. Also, what is a good dosage of T400 weekly? just 400mg? I am trying to decide which to use along with deca? What are your guys opinions? Which cycle/dosage? Thanks for the help!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would run test E at 400-500mg a week. Somethin like this

wk 1-11 test e 400-500mg
    wk 1-10 deca 300-400mg
    nolva 10mg ed
    start pct 2 weeks after last test shot

thanks for the analysis! Out of curiousity, why the Test E over the T400? Being that it contains similar amount of Test E in it?

any other thoughts?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    most people on here don't like t-400 because they say it hurts really bad. My experience with it was different. I ran it at 800 mg wk with 400 mg wk eq in the same syringe and it kind of cuts it down and i never had any pain,and had very good results.

pain is temporary... but 800mg a week is a lot of test... did your body recover ok?

yes with proper pct. but this wasn't my first cycle, i have been using gear for 9 years and i weigh around 240lbs at 5'9".

I am very sensative to test, I can easily jump to 250-260 range. I dont need much for a cycle to hop 20 lbs, 250mg Sust/wk and 300mg Deca /wk.. I can hold about 20 lbs at around 255. But I think that much test would mess me up, lol.

i would not recomend you use that much for a first cycle. If you decide to use the t-400 for whatever reasons shoot it at least twice a wk 3 times would be better, you don't have to put a hole cc in at one time, you can use a third or a half ever time and mix it with the deca to help with the pain.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    My experience with T400 was one I will never forget! I was injecting 1/2ml (200mg) EOD, because it has prop with it. Well, let me tell you that when I did my 1st shot, I did 1/2ml in my right delt the next day, my shoulder felt like I was walking around with a hot knife sticking out of it! This s**t hurt so bad I would've rather had my arm fall of! So I decided to do 1/4ml in each spot I would hit, thinking that this would at least minimize the pain...Wrong again! What I'm trying to get at is that if you inject it by itself, it hill hurt, period! So, if you do use it, cut it with b-12, or something else. Other then the pain I liked the cycle. Sometimes after a shot, the muscle would swell up with water and would inflate about another inch! This actually made it a little more difficult to workout, because everytime I would contract the muscle it would feel like someone was stabbing the muscle with a hot knife! My cycle was for 10 wks, and I think around wk 4 or 5 is when the pain started to get tolerable, not gone, just tolerable! I think test E is a better choice overall if you don't like frequent injections, and extreme muscle numbing pain!!!

Thread Information