Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328

    some injection questions

    1-can i draw with the same pin ?
    2-can i use the same syring more than once (i mean the syring not the needle)
    3-what do u prefer for tighs injections 22g/1.25" or 25g/0.75" because i only have access to those pins

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    1-can i draw with the same pin ?
    2-can i use the same syring more than once (i mean the syring not the needle)
    3-what do u prefer for tighs injections 22g/1.25" or 25g/0.75" because i only have access to those pins
    M'guy...don't be cheap and draw with the same pin as with the one you'll shoot with.First off,it will be dulled from going through the stopper.Secondly,it won't be nearly as sterile than using a new pin.

    Don't use the same syringe twice,you'll risk infection.

    25g 1" pin are my favorites.They go in without any pain,and the chances of scar tissue build up are reduced by using a smaller pin.

  3. #3
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    1, You can draw and inject with the same pin, but after drawing the nedle may be a bit less sharp , but if you dint mind the extra fraction of pain, sure it's fine

    2. No
    3. for thigh id prefer 25g , 22g is bigger thus leaving more scar tissue, however i dont believe 0.75" is long enough, u need 1 - 1.5, 1,1.25,1.5 would be fine

    You could probably get away wih 0.75" depending on your bf and muscle

    Why cant you get other pins?

  4. #4
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    well i am injecting test enan from an amp without a rubber so i dont think i need a needle for drawing but i will use it to be safe and i searched about 12 pharmacy couldnt get 25g 1" all they have are 27/0.5" and 25g/0.75" 29g/0.5" and they keep asking why u need it

  5. #5
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    hmm cant you order from getpinz?

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    well i am injecting test enan from an amp without a rubber so i dont think i need a needle for drawing but i will use it to be safe and i searched about 12 pharmacy couldnt get 25g 1" all they have are 27/0.5" and 25g/0.75" 29g/0.5" and they keep asking why u need it
    The 25/.75' should be fine.

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    M'guy...don't be cheap and draw with the same pin as with the one you'll shoot with.First off,it will be dulled from going through the stopper.Secondly,it won't be nearly as sterile than using a new pin.

    Don't use the same syringe twice,you'll risk infection.

    25g 1" pin are my favorites.They go in without any pain,and the chances of scar tissue build up are reduced by using a smaller pin.
    I have always used 22 guage, so 25 works with no problem?

  8. #8
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm cant you order from getpinz?
    That might not be an option where he lives.

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I have always used 22 guage, so 25 works with no problem?
    That's all I ever use bro.25g all the way.

  10. #10
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's all I ever use bro.25g all the way.
    WOW! I got to order pins on Wednesday, I am gonna order some 25 guage. The 22 isn't bad so 25 must be heavenly. I may try prop out now....

  11. #11
    not2bigyet's Avatar
    not2bigyet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's all I ever use bro.25g all the way.
    AGREED...goes in like butta!

  12. #12
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    loz & m'guy... def go with 25 g over 22-23 g... its a much smoother inject and causes less scar tissue build-up... all i ever used to use was 23g and now my quads have some nice thick scar tissue...

    m'guy... what are your stats? if you're really skinny you can get away with .75''.... but i wouldnt recommend it. you're better off with the 22g 1 1/4'' pin than a 25g 3/4'' pin.

    ps- its good to see you actually posting about AS.

  13. #13
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm cant you order from getpinz?
    its hard to order online her ,very hard
    -I dont have a credit card
    -The governement security guys search every single package (they will think i am doing drugs )
    -It take too mush time

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    If you're drawing from an amp, then using the same needle to draw and shoot isn't an issue. Do NOT reuse a syringe or needle.
    Like others have said, if you're lean, 0.75" needles will work. Just sink it all the way in.

  15. #15
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    loz & m'guy... def go with 25 g over 22-23 g... its a much smoother inject and causes less scar tissue build-up... all i ever used to use was 23g and now my quads have some nice thick scar tissue...
    what u do to get rid of scare tissue i got a big bullet in my shoulder long time and now i have too mush scare tissue
    m'guy... what are your stats? if you're really skinny you can get away with .75''.... but i wouldnt recommend it. you're better off with the 22g 1 1/4'' pin than a 25g 3/4'' pin.
    i have 27" insh legs and i am 17%bf so i dont think 3/4 will work

    ps- its good to see you actually posting about AS.
    thanks

  16. #16
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    you cant get rid of scar tissue without surgery... and i have a feeling that you dont have access to the best healthcare... i wouldnt risk an extraenous operation.

    ur right about the .75'' pins.... you need at least a 1''-1.5'' pin.

  17. #17
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129
    Congradulations!!! A non-political, non-religion, no-BS post. Holy s h i t !!!!

  18. #18
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you cant get rid of scar tissue without surgery... and i have a feeling that you dont have access to the best healthcare... i wouldnt risk an extraenous operation.

    ur right about the .75'' pins.... you need at least a 1''-1.5'' pin.
    well i dont live in the desert i can go to the AUH(american university hospital) they have good doctors

  19. #19
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    hey Miliita, where abouts are you?

    a bullet in the shoulder , ****:|

  20. #20
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey Miliita, where abouts are you?

    a bullet in the shoulder , ****:|
    yes a bullet (sniper bullet maybe )and because of this bullet i got an inbalance in my shoulders ,so i got a minor-tear in my pec muscle last year and i cant do behind the neck press

  21. #21
    nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yes a bullet (sniper bullet maybe )and because of this bullet i got an inbalance in my shoulders ,so i got a minor-tear in my pec muscle last year and i cant do behind the neck press
    SWEET!

  22. #22
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    1-can i draw with the same pin ?
    2-can i use the same syring more than once (i mean the syring not the needle)
    3-what do u prefer for tighs injections 22g/1.25" or 25g/0.75" because i only have access to those pins
    1. Yes, medics do it all the time.

    2. Your not suppose to, but I usually do. Normally, and I dont for a second recommend this to anyone, I use the same syringe and drawing needle for the entire cycle. So far I've had no infections and I'm doing it years.

    3. I use 25g/0.75'' for my quads all the time.

    If your having problems getting syringes and pins in Beirut take a drive down south to where the UN is serving. Lots of UN guys juice, and the local pharmacy have absolutely no problem dealing the gear OTC. I might have the telephone number of the guy I used in Majdal Silm or another further down in Tibnine right on the bridge where you go right for Tibnine or straight on for Al Jurn. I'll PM you if I can find the numbers.

  23. #23
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    M'guy...don't be cheap and draw with the same pin as with the one you'll shoot with.First off,it will be dulled from going through the stopper.Secondly,it won't be nearly as sterile than using a new pin.

    Don't use the same syringe twice,you'll risk infection.

    25g 1" pin are my favorites.They go in without any pain,and the chances of scar tissue build up are reduced by using a smaller pin.
    Right on DB my thoughts exactly

  24. #24
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    1. Yes, medics do it all the time.

    2. Your not suppose to, but I usually do. Normally, and I dont for a second recommend this to anyone, I use the same syringe and drawing needle for the entire cycle. So far I've had no infections and I'm doing it years.

    3. I use 25g/0.75'' for my quads all the time.

    If your having problems getting syringes and pins in Beirut take a drive down south to where the UN is serving. Lots of UN guys juice, and the local pharmacy have absolutely no problem dealing the gear OTC. I might have the telephone number of the guy I used in Majdal Silm or another further down in Tibnine right on the bridge where you go right for Tibnine or straight on for Al Jurn. I'll PM you if I can find the numbers.
    well its ok i got today about 20 pin of 18g for drawing as for the 25g/0.75" do u think it will work if the leg muscles are big?i have 23g/1.25" i think they will work without too mush scare tissue.
    and I am not allowed to talk or communicate with UN members without premission u know my case her.

  25. #25
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    yesterday i injected test enan in my quad and i didnt felt pain but today i feel soooo sore i am walking funny

  26. #26
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    MGuy, 1.25 inch pins are right size but go with glute injections if you keep getting next day soreness after doing quad shots. Save the .75's for delts or triceps (if you want to shoot there).

  27. #27
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    MGuy, 1.25 inch pins are right size but go with glute injections if you keep getting next day soreness after doing quad shots. Save the .75's for delts or triceps (if you want to shoot there).
    maybe because its the first time i inject in my quad

  28. #28
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Good luck with your cycle MG!!

  29. #29
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Good luck with your cycle MG!!
    well i am not waiting too mush gain i am running test just to make sure i will not waste muscle during ckd thats all i want to loose as mush bf as i can because i want to increase my endurance level

  30. #30
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    def go glute injections. in my experience with quad test shots, i would not be able to walk for a couple days without a limp...now the glute injections are far better, they won't affect your walking at all...just your sleep or sitting, but at least you can walk or run without pain

  31. #31
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    M'guy, I hate quad shots and would only do them when I run out of other sites to use. My favourite's are Delts, glutes and biceps in that order.

    Regards the UN, I wasn't suggesting you contact them. I was saying that the pharmacies in the UN area of operations in South Lebanon don't have a problem dealing steroids , plus pins and syringes. I'm talking about Muslim pharmacies!.

  32. #32
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    def go glute injections. in my experience with quad test shots, i would not be able to walk for a couple days without a limp...now the glute injections are far better, they won't affect your walking at all...just your sleep or sitting, but at least you can walk or run without pain
    the problem with glutes is u cant know if u hit a vein because even if u aspirate u have a clear seen if their is blood in the syring ,but some of my friend told me thats its quiet impossible to hit a vien in the glutes

  33. #33
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    [QUOTE=BOUNCER]M'guy, I hate quad shots and would only do them when I run out of other sites to use. My favourite's are Delts, glutes and biceps in that order.
    QUOTE]
    i wonder how u dare to shot into the biceps why do u try the triceps because the biceps is full of vein

  34. #34
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's all I ever use bro.25g all the way.
    Same here, but at times it seems to take for ever to shoot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •