MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

some injection questions

1-can i draw with the same pin ?
    2-can i use the same syring more than once (i mean the syring not the needle)
    3-what do u prefer for tighs injections 22g/1.25" or 25g/0.75" because i only have access to those pins

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    3-what do u prefer for tighs injections 22g/1.25" or 25g/0.75" because i only have access to those pins
    M'guy...don't be cheap and draw with the same pin as with the one you'll shoot with.First off,it will be dulled from going through the stopper.Secondly,it won't be nearly as sterile than using a new pin.

Don't use the same syringe twice,you'll risk infection.

25g 1" pin are my favorites.They go in without any pain,and the chances of scar tissue build up are reduced by using a smaller pin.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    1, You can draw and inject with the same pin, but after drawing the nedle may be a bit less sharp , but if you dint mind the extra fraction of pain, sure it's fine

2. No
    3. for thigh id prefer 25g , 22g is bigger thus leaving more scar tissue, however i dont believe 0.75" is long enough, u need 1 - 1.5, 1,1.25,1.5 would be fine

You could probably get away wih 0.75" depending on your bf and muscle

Why cant you get other pins?

well i am injecting test enan from an amp without a rubber so i dont think i need a needle for drawing but i will use it to be safe and i searched about 12 pharmacy couldnt get 25g 1" all they have are 27/0.5" and 25g/0.75" 29g/0.5" and they keep asking why u need it

hmm cant you order from getpinz?

well i am injecting test enan from an amp without a rubber so i dont think i need a needle for drawing but i will use it to be safe and i searched about 12 pharmacy couldnt get 25g 1" all they have are 27/0.5" and 25g/0.75" 29g/0.5" and they keep asking why u need it
    The 25/.75' should be fine.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    M'guy...don't be cheap and draw with the same pin as with the one you'll shoot with.First off,it will be dulled from going through the stopper.Secondly,it won't be nearly as sterile than using a new pin.

25g 1" pin are my favorites.They go in without any pain,and the chances of scar tissue build up are reduced by using a smaller pin.
    I have always used 22 guage, so 25 works with no problem?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    That might not be an option where he lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I have always used 22 guage, so 25 works with no problem?
    That's all I ever use bro.25g all the way.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW! I got to order pins on Wednesday, I am gonna order some 25 guage. The 22 isn't bad so 25 must be heavenly. I may try prop out now....

not2bigyet is offline Member
    AGREED...goes in like butta!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    loz & m'guy... def go with 25 g over 22-23 g... its a much smoother inject and causes less scar tissue build-up... all i ever used to use was 23g and now my quads have some nice thick scar tissue...

m'guy... what are your stats? if you're really skinny you can get away with .75''.... but i wouldnt recommend it. you're better off with the 22g 1 1/4'' pin than a 25g 3/4'' pin.

ps- its good to see you actually posting about AS.

its hard to order online her ,very hard
    -I dont have a credit card
    -The governement security guys search every single package (they will think i am doing drugs )
    -It take too mush time

If you're drawing from an amp, then using the same needle to draw and shoot isn't an issue. Do NOT reuse a syringe or needle.
    Like others have said, if you're lean, 0.75" needles will work. Just sink it all the way in.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    loz & m'guy... def go with 25 g over 22-23 g... its a much smoother inject and causes less scar tissue build-up... all i ever used to use was 23g and now my quads have some nice thick scar tissue...
    what u do to get rid of scare tissue i got a big bullet in my shoulder long time and now i have too mush scare tissue
    m'guy... what are your stats? if you're really skinny you can get away with .75''.... but i wouldnt recommend it. you're better off with the 22g 1 1/4'' pin than a 25g 3/4'' pin.
    i have 27" insh legs and i am 17%bf so i dont think 3/4 will work

ps- its good to see you actually posting about AS.
    thanks

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you cant get rid of scar tissue without surgery... and i have a feeling that you dont have access to the best healthcare... i wouldnt risk an extraenous operation.

ur right about the .75'' pins.... you need at least a 1''-1.5'' pin.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Congradulations!!! A non-political, non-religion, no-BS post. Holy s h i t !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you cant get rid of scar tissue without surgery... and i have a feeling that you dont have access to the best healthcare... i wouldnt risk an extraenous operation.

ur right about the .75'' pins.... you need at least a 1''-1.5'' pin.
    well i dont live in the desert i can go to the AUH(american university hospital) they have good doctors

hey Miliita, where abouts are you?

a bullet in the shoulder , ****:|

hey Miliita, where abouts are you?

a bullet in the shoulder , ****:|
    yes a bullet (sniper bullet maybe )and because of this bullet i got an inbalance in my shoulders ,so i got a minor-tear in my pec muscle last year and i cant do behind the neck press

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    yes a bullet (sniper bullet maybe )and because of this bullet i got an inbalance in my shoulders ,so i got a minor-tear in my pec muscle last year and i cant do behind the neck press
    SWEET!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    1. Yes, medics do it all the time.

2. Your not suppose to, but I usually do. Normally, and I dont for a second recommend this to anyone, I use the same syringe and drawing needle for the entire cycle. So far I've had no infections and I'm doing it years.

3. I use 25g/0.75'' for my quads all the time.

If your having problems getting syringes and pins in Beirut take a drive down south to where the UN is serving. Lots of UN guys juice, and the local pharmacy have absolutely no problem dealing the gear OTC. I might have the telephone number of the guy I used in Majdal Silm or another further down in Tibnine right on the bridge where you go right for Tibnine or straight on for Al Jurn. I'll PM you if I can find the numbers.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Right on DB my thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    1. Yes, medics do it all the time.

2. Your not suppose to, but I usually do. Normally, and I dont for a second recommend this to anyone, I use the same syringe and drawing needle for the entire cycle. So far I've had no infections and I'm doing it years.

3. I use 25g/0.75'' for my quads all the time.

If your having problems getting syringes and pins in Beirut take a drive down south to where the UN is serving. Lots of UN guys juice, and the local pharmacy have absolutely no problem dealing the gear OTC. I might have the telephone number of the guy I used in Majdal Silm or another further down in Tibnine right on the bridge where you go right for Tibnine or straight on for Al Jurn. I'll PM you if I can find the numbers.
    well its ok i got today about 20 pin of 18g for drawing as for the 25g/0.75" do u think it will work if the leg muscles are big?i have 23g/1.25" i think they will work without too mush scare tissue.
    and I am not allowed to talk or communicate with UN members without premission u know my case her.

yesterday i injected test enan in my quad and i didnt felt pain but today i feel soooo sore i am walking funny

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    MGuy, 1.25 inch pins are right size but go with glute injections if you keep getting next day soreness after doing quad shots. Save the .75's for delts or triceps (if you want to shoot there).

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    MGuy, 1.25 inch pins are right size but go with glute injections if you keep getting next day soreness after doing quad shots. Save the .75's for delts or triceps (if you want to shoot there).
    maybe because its the first time i inject in my quad

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Good luck with your cycle MG!!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Good luck with your cycle MG!!
    well i am not waiting too mush gain i am running test just to make sure i will not waste muscle during ckd thats all i want to loose as mush bf as i can because i want to increase my endurance level

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    def go glute injections. in my experience with quad test shots, i would not be able to walk for a couple days without a limp...now the glute injections are far better, they won't affect your walking at all...just your sleep or sitting, but at least you can walk or run without pain

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    M'guy, I hate quad shots and would only do them when I run out of other sites to use. My favourite's are Delts, glutes and biceps in that order.

Regards the UN, I wasn't suggesting you contact them. I was saying that the pharmacies in the UN area of operations in South Lebanon don't have a problem dealing steroids , plus pins and syringes. I'm talking about Muslim pharmacies!.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    def go glute injections. in my experience with quad test shots, i would not be able to walk for a couple days without a limp...now the glute injections are far better, they won't affect your walking at all...just your sleep or sitting, but at least you can walk or run without pain
    the problem with glutes is u cant know if u hit a vein because even if u aspirate u have a clear seen if their is blood in the syring ,but some of my friend told me thats its quiet impossible to hit a vien in the glutes

[QUOTE=BOUNCER]M'guy, I hate quad shots and would only do them when I run out of other sites to use. My favourite's are Delts, glutes and biceps in that order.
    QUOTE]
    i wonder how u dare to shot into the biceps why do u try the triceps because the biceps is full of vein

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Same here, but at times it seems to take for ever to shoot.

Thread Information