Justarting is offline Associate Member

Liquidex not available!

What would u guys be running if you didn't have access to liquidex. I cant order over the internet because i still live with my parents and they will wonder what the hell I am getting when they see the package. My source has armidex but it is VERY expensive, i didn't even think of asking him for liquidex cuz i highly doubt he would have the less expesnive, legal research version of arimidex . What should I do for this god **** bloat that I am experiencing off of my test cycle? Any other drugs that will help remove the bloat? I am taking Nolvadex , 20 mg's ED right now but it isn't helping much.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Liquidex IS availible. There are tons of research companies that can provide it legally to you for a decent price. Just open up a PO box if you are worried about people asking you about the packages. Are you even old enough to be using steroids ?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    say you ordered supplements or creatine online because it was cheaper...do they open your packages?

Froggy is offline Member
    See if your source has any proviron .

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    See if your source has any proviron.

Guys, like i said, plz dont tell me to go to these research sites, they dont work out k? Im looking for answers like the one above... anything else before I email him and ask him for a list of prices?

Thread Information