Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

couple questions

I have a few questions, any imput from anyone with any knowledge is welcome. thanks in advance.

[1]first I was wondering if it was "hard" or bad on your liver or kidneys if you take a lot of vitamins at once

ex: 10 differnent kinds in one serving with a meal

[2]another question was can vitamins help in weight loss for most people? I have no idea and was wondering what you guys thought. like a general multivitamin

[3]another unrelated question was; can steroids enlarge your heart? its a muslce and constantly working so I thought it would be possible. But again I thought it might not because it probably has a set size and such.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    You should try to break up your vitamin intake throughout the day. Taking so many at once will hinder their absorption. Steroids have several side effects so it's best to refer to the "side effects" portion of a particular drug in it's description on the main page. Multi-vitamins have several effects on the body. Having a correct diet and workout is really the only key for effective weight loss. Yes, multi-vitamins will help accentuate weight loss "IF" your diet and exercise program is correct. Without it your spittin in the wind. If you take diet pills but eat at Burger king everyday and veg on the couch, youv'e wasted your money.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guy, nice replys!

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...eroid+benefits

check out that thread...good info on the effects on the heart!

Thread Information