Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

What should i do?

I want to start cutting. I have some clen lying around and ECA. However i was going to save it for my next cycle. prop/t3/eca/winny/tren /clen. However i am now going to delay this cycle until probably after the summer. However i could spare a few pounds. Should i start using the clen eca now and do what i can cutting until i am ready to do my cutting cycle. OR should i wait for the cycle since the clen may be more effective then since it will be my first use?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I want to start cutting. I have some clen lying around and ECA. However i was going to save it for my next cycle. prop/t3/eca/winny/tren/clen. However i am now going to delay this cycle until probably after the summer. However i could spare a few pounds. Should i start using the clen eca now and do what i can cutting until i am ready to do my cutting cycle. OR should i wait for the cycle since the clen may be more effective then since it will be my first use?
    As long as you cycle the clen and ECA it will always be effective and if you feel it isn't then you can run ketofin (sp) to help clean up your beta receptors.

I woould use it now if you feel like running it........ it so cheap to buy.

I will run out of my ECA before my cutting cycle if i start now. Do you think if i use clen in the c.cycle and no eca it will have a negative impact on the cycle. I mean i will be using T3 and tren . So it shouldnt hinder my cutting right?

Ephedrine is still very easy to get........... If you don't get more ephedrine then you will need to get ketophine (sp) and then you can run the clen pretty much as long as you want with no break

Thanks mud man. Is Keto legal? OTC?

I almost positve it's not...... but you can get it from some research companies in liquid,......

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Its not scheduled, but the exact legality of it I do not know. My guess is it requires a prescription, but you won't be doing any time if you get caught with it.

Thread Information