123kid is offline Junior Member

Big PCT Problem....Please Read

Bros I am in a very bad situation...I recently finished an 8 week only Deca 300mg cycle (yes, i wished i would have used TEST)...I am scheduled to start PCT Monday, but I got ****ed with my clomid....I only have 5 50mg clomid tablets....Is that even worth taking?? Also, how bad will it hurt to not do PCT?? Please give me some advice.....Thanks---

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW why would u start a cycle before having all the components... As far as what you can expect you can expect to lose most of your gains (especially since you used deca alone) all that ahrd work for nothing because u didn;t feel like waiting till you had it all not a good move bro... i guess you could probably get some trib and run it i think at like 4-6G ED..... thats better then nothing i suppose

oh **** get ready to crash hard if you cant find any more clomid bro. what were you thinking of doing deca only? if i were you i would just take those 5 tabs ED 2 weeks after your shot and just stick it out i guess.tribulus might help get your libido back up but **** DECA is alot harsher on the libidio than test so im not sure. all i can say is, right now im 7 weeks out of a cycle with no pct, you better increase calories and concentrate 100 times more in the gym or else you can **** well kiss all your gains goodbye. ive busted my ass and managed to keep most of what ive got.good luck man

bubbathegut is offline Member
    well that sux, 5 wont do anything for u, try your best to get some more...its going to take your body months to recover without a good PCT.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    **** deca only and not a pct, hmm will it hurt...yes unless you're very lucky, grab some liquid nolva/clomid from a research company

what is trib??? sorry but i am unfamiliar with it???

from a research company?? how do i do that??

123kid, ive sent you a pm

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    what is trib??? sorry but i am unfamiliar with it???
    trib ic OTC, you can find it anywhere, you can do 6-8 g's ed if you are really crashing, i use 6 g's ed, maybe b 12 for more energy and appetite will help ALOT

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    Bros I am in a very bad situation...I recently finished an 8 week only Deca 300mg cycle (yes, i wished i would have used TEST)...I am scheduled to start PCT Monday, but I got ****ed with my clomid....I only have 5 50mg clomid tablets....Is that even worth taking?? Also, how bad will it hurt to not do PCT?? Please give me some advice.....Thanks---
    Next best thing, get tribulus from nearby GNC to get you by.... order some liquid clomid from a research company... make sure you dont drop the liquid clomid directly into your mouth. It burns your tounge bad, but drop the drops in a 1/4 glass of water and no burning and the taste isnt as bad.

builtthekid is offline Banned

Gonna start a test only cycle

I was wondering if someone could help me with finding a good
    research company for some liquid clomid.

palumbo is offline Member
    i second that motion

sure, send me a pm, ill hook u up bro

Thread Information