Thread: Help.....

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member

Help.....

I am on a cycle of 4 weeks of tren at 75 mg eod, and 8 weeks of prop at 100mg eod, i just finished the tren about a week ago and am just doing prop right now. the past 4 days i've noticed i've been getting sore. i was wondering if it is because of the tren getting out of my system, or because my test is bunk. I'm not sure if i should start pct right now or wait and try to up the dose or just wait to see. i got both tren and test from the same source i would think the test would be good but i didn't think i should be getting this sore yet. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What lab makes the test? Also, when you say sore..... sore in your muscles from training or sore nipples?

If it's from the training that is in no way to say the gear is bunk...... I get sore while on.

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member
    the guy i get it from makes it from powder and sore i mean from training. i stopped getting sore while on the tren but now i'm starting to get sore and i wasn't sure if you could get sore while on because i wasn't sore from the tren but i seem to be mistaken. thanks a lot for your help.

Thread Information