Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    205

    prop is killing me

    i've got TT 100mg prop and everywhere i've put it is sore as hell. Any suggestions to lessen the pain?
    i've been adding 1/2ml of 50mg EQ to help, but my ass and legs are sore as a motha!!

    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    nope, just get use to the BA

  3. #3
    jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    205
    can i heat it or something? there's got to be something. i'm going ED and can't imagine how bad it's going to hurt when i go in my delts.

  4. #4
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    TT Where the hell did u get that from? lol I didn't know TT was still produceing?
    After you draw the syringe cap the needle and run it under some hot water for a few. Inject slow.
    Try that but it might be best to just get cut your shots with sterile oil. Probably run ya about 8 to 10 bucks for 50mls.

  5. #5
    jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    205
    I've had it in my stockpile for quite awhile and decided to use it up since it expires next year. It's legit gear just hurts like a biyaatch. I'll give the sterile oil a chance. shoot me a PM with a good place to pick some up cheap. I've forgotton some of the good ancilary sites.

  6. #6
    bjayg's Avatar
    bjayg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    meatmarket
    Posts
    591
    try adding a 1/2 cc b12 with it. that might help works for me.........

  7. #7
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    prop pain is somethin we all gotta deal with at one point or another

  8. #8
    Shredder's Avatar
    Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    try adding a 1/2 cc b12 with it. that might help works for me.........
    Shoot me a pm bro. id like to get some liquid b12 also.

  9. #9
    Bigbowboski's Avatar
    Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    581
    edit
    Last edited by Bigbowboski; 10-18-2006 at 11:21 PM.

  10. #10
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    Heres one for you besides bakeing the Ba content off a little, This was posted on another site.

    Techniques For Reducing Injection Pain

    Buy some Sesame, Soybean, Safflower (whatever kind of
    oil you like) oil from the store. Take one of your old
    10ml bottles (we all keep'em around) and sterilize it
    using 91% isopropyl alcohol or 99% if you can find
    it... Meijer carries 99%. Pull the aluminum seal off
    the bottle and throw it away and pull the stopper out
    (keep it). Sterilize a small bowl using the alcohol
    and then put enough alcohol in the bowl so that you
    can immerse the bottle and stopper in it... leave it
    sit for at least 15 minutes. Take out the bottle and
    rubber stopper and let them air dry. Once the bottle
    is dry, fill it with sesame oil... you can use a
    filtered syringe if you want but I've never found that
    necessary, especially if you use a syringe to just
    take the oil off the top of the bottle. Now place the
    bottle in the good ol' microwave and nuke it for 2
    minutes on high. Leave it sit until it cools and then
    place the rubber stopper back in the bottle.

    Next time you go to inject, for each cc of gear you
    withdraw in to the syringe, withdraw 1/2cc of regular
    oil. That's a good starting point and should do the
    trick for ya... if not, increase 1/4cc until you're
    comfortable. If you have a severe reaction to BA, you
    may need to go cc for cc.


    There's also another trick concerning BA. If you have
    some bacteriostatic water or sterile water sittin'
    around try this.

    If you're shooting 2cc's of an oil injectable,
    withdraw your 2cc of whatever oil inject you're using
    and then withdraw 1cc of the water. Put that in the
    fridge and let it sit overnight. Next day, tilt the
    needle up and shoot out the water. This removes much
    BA because BA is more attracted to water than it is
    oil! Might wanna try that also.

  11. #11
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Heres one for you besides bakeing the Ba content off a little, This was posted on another site.

    Techniques For Reducing Injection Pain

    Buy some Sesame, Soybean, Safflower (whatever kind of
    oil you like) oil from the store. Take one of your old
    10ml bottles (we all keep'em around) and sterilize it
    using 91% isopropyl alcohol or 99% if you can find
    it... Meijer carries 99%. Pull the aluminum seal off
    the bottle and throw it away and pull the stopper out
    (keep it). Sterilize a small bowl using the alcohol
    and then put enough alcohol in the bowl so that you
    can immerse the bottle and stopper in it... leave it
    sit for at least 15 minutes. Take out the bottle and
    rubber stopper and let them air dry. Once the bottle
    is dry, fill it with sesame oil... you can use a
    filtered syringe if you want but I've never found that
    necessary, especially if you use a syringe to just
    take the oil off the top of the bottle. Now place the
    bottle in the good ol' microwave and nuke it for 2
    minutes on high. Leave it sit until it cools and then
    place the rubber stopper back in the bottle.

    Next time you go to inject, for each cc of gear you
    withdraw in to the syringe, withdraw 1/2cc of regular
    oil. That's a good starting point and should do the
    trick for ya... if not, increase 1/4cc until you're
    comfortable. If you have a severe reaction to BA, you
    may need to go cc for cc.


    There's also another trick concerning BA. If you have
    some bacteriostatic water or sterile water sittin'
    around try this.

    If you're shooting 2cc's of an oil injectable,
    withdraw your 2cc of whatever oil inject you're using
    and then withdraw 1cc of the water. Put that in the
    fridge and let it sit overnight. Next day, tilt the
    needle up and shoot out the water. This removes much
    BA because BA is more attracted to water than it is
    oil! Might wanna try that also.

    Putting oil in the micro isn't going to kill enough germs to make the oil sterile IMO. The oven would be a much better suggestion but that still doesn't do it for me.
    I would just go buy some sterile oil...It only costs about $10 for 50mls.

    Also that technique about putting the sterile water in the syringe and then in the fridge over night....You gonna lose some AS along with the BA in when your shooting out the water Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me..

    Seriously if someone's that much of a sissy that they're gonna go thru all these steps then they should stick with test e or another AS and can the prop.

    Cutting the prop with sterile oil or b12 that you buy from a reputable lab supply company is the best solution to the problem.

  12. #12
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    Actually a microwave I would think would kill bacteria better than the same heat applied in the oven. But you could use an oven instead, and follow the same steps provided in alot of tren recipes. This is just an idea for making sterile oil, thats all.

    I would agree that the water might also soak up some of the hormones as well.

    It was posted on another site and thought I would share it with the dude. I personally dont find T400 all as bad as some make it out to be. I have a freind that acts like it disables him.LOL

  13. #13
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Actually a microwave I would think would kill bacteria better than the same heat applied in the oven. But you could use an oven instead, and follow the same steps provided in alot of tren recipes. This is just an idea for making sterile oil, thats all.

    I would agree that the water might also soak up some of the hormones as well.

    It was posted on another site and thought I would share it with the dude. I personally dont find T400 all as bad as some make it out to be. I have a freind that acts like it disables him.LOL
    Microwaveing your gear is not a good thing. There was a thread on it somewhere awhile back that gave some pretty good reasons why not to, but I dont' remember off hand.

    Yeah the t400 disables most lol

  14. #14
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    I have taken T400 and it leaves a good lump and requires stretching before working out with the muscle. But **** some people act like it totally impairs the limb.LoL I have been looking at IP gear they have some intresting Deca esters I would like to try. I have also seen a 600mg/ml testosterone blend that would seem to leave a mark!!!

  15. #15
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    I've tried all kinds of prop and it always kicks my ass...I won't use it again...

  16. #16
    jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    205
    thanks. i'll get a little oil and b12 and try it.

    i got some Tr**factor prop that is painless compared to the TT stuff. i'll use the TF in my shoulders and smaller muscles and the TT in the glutes. I think i've got some scar tissue in my glute which doesn't help.

  17. #17
    Senior_FKG's Avatar
    Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    250
    i hate prop pain...my left ass cheek hurt so much at the beginnning of my cycle i told my girl that i had to sleep on my right side cause i hit my left ass on a bar at the gym and it was bruised....after that night the pain went away..lol..i love sex

  18. #18
    BigBoi83's Avatar
    BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Actually a microwave I would think would kill bacteria better than the same heat applied in the oven. But you could use an oven instead, and follow the same steps provided in alot of tren recipes. This is just an idea for making sterile oil, thats all.

    I would agree that the water might also soak up some of the hormones as well.

    It was posted on another site and thought I would share it with the dude. I personally dont find T400 all as bad as some make it out to be. I have a freind that acts like it disables him.LOL
    it paralized me. i couldnt walk by the end of the day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •