Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Ohhh Sh*t Big Problem!

my fricken house was busted into and a whole wack of crap is gone ... including my gear and my nolvadex stockade!!

OMG, I just started back on a 50mg ed for the last 5 days of test prop and now this!I was going to come off today, cause this crap gear is makin me nips sore regardless of the nolvadex (40mg ed) and l'dex(.50mg ed)it seems, my woman just called me and told me ... OMG.

I have clomid and a jug of L'dex in my bag though, this isn't gonna cut it for mr.gynoprone here is it?

SHAT, I have 10 20mg tabs of nolvadex left in my wallet.

How the hell am I gonna PCT correctly now, since my nips are sore sortof and have to run at least 40mg ed (SO **** GYNO PRONE FROM THIS CRAP GEAR)

I know its only been a week but DAMMIT.

can I just up the L'dex without the nolva and pct for a couple of weeks with clomid alone and stretch the nolva out at 20 mg a day or 40 for 3 days then 20mg for 4 remaining days

SH*T

SKiN is offline Member
    **** bro that ****in sucks. I hope u find out who did it so u can **** their ass up.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would order some more nolva asap. Ldex by itself might work for the gyno but chances are it won't. Better safe then sorry.
    Alot of research sites will over night it to you...Thats what I would do.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Dally]my fricken house was busted into and a whole wack of crap is gone ... including my gear and my nolvadex stockade!!

OMG, I just started back on a 50mg ed for the last 5 days of test prop and now this!I was going to come off today, cause this crap gear is makin me nips sore regardless of the nolvadex (40mg ed) and l'dex(.50mg ed)it seems, my woman just called me and told me ... OMG.

I have clomid and a jug of L'dex in my bag though, this isn't gonna cut it for mr.gynoprone here is it?

SHAT, I have 10 20mg tabs of nolvadex left in my wallet.

How the hell am I gonna PCT correctly now, since my nips are sore sortof and have to run at least 40mg ed (SO **** GYNO PRONE FROM THIS CRAP GEAR)

I know its only been a week but DAMMIT.

can I just up the L'dex without the nolva and pct for a couple of weeks with clomid alone and stretch the nolva out at 20 mg a day or 40 for 3 days then 20mg for 4 remaining days

you have no way to get more?

FACK

well .. how much nov do I need... how long with I have to run it? I mean 10 20mg tabs are gonna cut it I dont think...

actually, how long should I have to run it .. if I was on for week?

I could get more but I will take about a week or so ... hmm maybe I could push him.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    toughguy13 is that a neopoltin mastiff on your avatar nice dog

Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    Yep .. sure is and a helluva nice dog at that.. but isn't that a pm?
    geesus man Im in a crisis here !

but ... yah .. nice dog

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I would run the nolva at 60-80mg a day until signs disappear

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    No hes a Cane Corso(Italian Mastiff) and thanks. Hes still a pup, 8 months.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    FACK

well .. how much nov do I need... how long with I have to run it? I mean 10 20mg tabs are gonna cut it I dont think...

actually, how long should I have to run it .. if I was on for week?

I could get more but I will take about a week or so ... hmm maybe I could push him.

Wouldn't u rather pay $75 dollars and have it over nighted to you then have to go thru gyno surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Wouldn't u rather pay $75 dollars and have it over nighted to you then have to go thru gyno surgery?
    TRUE

PNP here I come!

Thanks dudes

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    OMFG. Seriously, you have just lived out my darkest fear. Just a few weeks ago some lil pukes tried to break into my house. But even before that happened, I think about this constantly and fortify my house and stash reserves in a secure location. I'm insured to the hilt so this is the only thing I worry about in that area.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you hide your gear??? If so ask yourself this, who seen where you put your gear. Alot of times people break into houses of people they know have somthin they want. I have seen many times people find out their own friends were the ones that broke inot their house.

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

Smile

YOu shouldd go to lowes and buy the largest safe they have thats what i have its 350 pounds and its bolted to my floor

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Did you hide your gear??? If so ask yourself this, who seen where you put your gear. Alot of times people break into houses of people they know have somthin they want. I have seen many times people find out their own friends were the ones that broke inot their house.

YOU WERE RIGHT !!!

my fukin ol friend did it!!

he started gettin all big from the crap test I had .. HAHAHAH and hopefully biatch TITTED

he's in the hospital right now...and hes not gonna press charges cause he knows he was wrong .. and he wants to keep the friendship.... WHAT A LOSER

OMFG

some poeple just dont get it.

P.S my new dog bit him too! ahhaha... I knew I'd like er!!
    Last edited by Dally; 06-11-2004 at 11:51 AM.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    YOU WERE RIGHT !!!

my fukin ol friend did it!!

he started gettin all big from the crap test I had .. HAHAHAH and hopefully biatch TITTED

he's in the hospital right now...and hes not gonna press charges cause he knows he was wrong .. and he wants to keep the friendship.... WHAT A LOSER

OMFG

some poeple just dont get it.

P.S my new dog bit him too! ahhaha... I knew I'd like er!!

Weird????

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Weird????
    dude ... I had to. Can't have "friends" stealin from ya... and the woman was there too... so.

BOOM!

Your woman was at your house when your "friend" broke in???

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    It is imperative to invest in a nice safe-I'm buying one for $250 that weighs 300lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Micromonster
    Your woman was at your house when your "friend" broke in???
    nope she went there and saw the mess.... well the EXTRA MESS

and figured hey the TV's GONe

what the ???

so,, alls well in smallville now.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    dude ... I had to. Can't have "friends" stealin from ya... and the woman was there too... so.

BOOM!

You have to give more details than this. What's he in the hospital for? How long ago did he steal this if he was seeing results already and you've been running it for just a week? Did you mess this guy up? How? TELL US!

dudes been running it for a few weeks I figure.. I cut it off quite a while ago... I found a needle in his room under this towel when I was wipin my hands (dudes a human pig/slob) crap everywhere except where it should be.

So, I looked at the needle .. same gauge as what I had etc etc .... so, it clicked in ... So, I just flat out confronted him and said I know you took the **** you fukin a$$hole ... and held up the needle. figuring that if he started to laugh or joke than he didnt do it, but if he got all defensive or started to run .. he was the peice of chit.

he took off down the hall and my dog started to chase him, and I was like WTF? so .. he's takin off and Im like YO .. wTF ?? and hes like FUK U and I was like WTF... im in his place for one .. 2 he has to come back 3 I know he has to come back 4 he wasnt wearing a shirt...he aint goin far!

So, I close the door and take off behind him. He hops some fences I was like this is TOTALLY CRAZY.. I was shocked cause I have known this bum for YEARS.

anyways .. he was gone and I knew he had to come back. So, I waited, hidden and when he came home (one entrance/exit) I was there, with a bat and crossed checked him to the ground with it... that was all I was gonna do.... but he got all crazy and my dog started goin nuts .. and he smacked the dogs head....

that was it... BOOM
    bat across the knee caps .. down goes my ol buddy and didnt get up.. and my dog bit his foot.

long story short... I didnt hurt him that bad. but bad enough he may need surgery on his knee.

so, I dunno I got most of my stuff back and am waitin on some other junk ... but this is just bizarre to me.

I just can't believe the cops fingerprinted my place and he has a criminal record like a mile long .. and they never got em.... musta used gloves.

We are no longer friends. all cause a juice.

what a fukinn wally.

oddly enough ... I kinda feel bad for the bastard.

Thread Information