Kenny78 is offline New Member

Your favourite drug for recovery?

What is most effective for you when it comes to recovery and backing up that same day?
    im about to undertake a VERY intensive training program for special forces wich goes for 13 weeks with 2 high intensity sessions a day. now it is all about endurace but i mostly just want my bodies recovery to be promoted so i dont lose wieght while increasing my cardio and endurance (wich is what the program focuses on).
    im concerned about maintaining the that level of fitness afterwards. i dont want to 'come down' after discontinuation. this is the point when i need my fitness the most as the program is to prepare me for SF training.
    basically the only result i want is to not lose wieght. the program itself will give me the fitnes i want. i just dont want to lose heaps of wieght doing it
    any advice greatly appreciated

bubbathegut is offline Member
    thats cool dude, i wish u good luck, were u looking at natural or synthetic products to help u recover? i was watching a special about SF's and those guys go through some hellish stuff even more so than SEAL training.

Kenny78 is offline New Member
    well i was thinking of taking winny while i was in training for the selection.
    i just need something wich will help my body recover from heaps of training without losing the wieght i have worked so hard for and invested heaps of money in
    obvioulsy the training style will change from heavy wieghts to more body wieghts (ie chins, push ups, dips etc) and running and marching with a heavy pack...
    these have all the making of wieght stripping exersizes...especially the heavy cardio and pack work and a total lack of heavy wieght training. just dont want to lose my wieght. i have seen mates go through it here and they drop every spare kg. id prefer to gain the same level of fitness without the wieght loss

bubbathegut is offline Member
    kabump

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    nolvadex and clomid. Just about the only drug you can somewhat recover on is low dose dbol first thing in the morning. But that's only partial recovery, and success varies by individual. Some people won't recover at all.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny78
    well i was thinking of taking winny while i was in training for the selection.
    i just need something wich will help my body recover from heaps of training without losing the wieght i have worked so hard for and invested heaps of money in
    obvioulsy the training style will change from heavy wieghts to more body wieghts (ie chins, push ups, dips etc) and running and marching with a heavy pack...
    these have all the making of wieght stripping exersizes...especially the heavy cardio and pack work and a total lack of heavy wieght training. just dont want to lose my wieght. i have seen mates go through it here and they drop every spare kg. id prefer to gain the same level of fitness without the wieght loss
    I wouldn't use winni it makes your joints dry and more prone to injury
    if anything low dose test and 40mg anavar a day...
    With that kind of phsical exertion I would worry about your joints
    Good Luck

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar is supposed to be good for this kind of thing but no personal experiance with it.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Are you talking about the Regiment? My dad used to cross train with those guys and what not.....he is since long retired, but I have asked him many times if he or other operators juiced. He said they only used them when they were injured....I dont know that I belive him, lol.....but anyway....
    I think you shouldnt risk shutting down your hpta with anything. Recovery could be a b!tch.
    You really need to work on your runs...with your kit on. Work on sleep deprovation and swims.

I doubt this helped much, but good luck anyway.

D

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    Having being in your situation in 1990, and having succesfully obtained my berret, and seved with ""the Regiment" for a number of years I would suggest at this stage of the game that you forgett about AAS. There is no way that you can mentain your body weight whilst in training. Remember that the SF soldiers main role is to function behind enemy lines with the minimum of kit, including food!!!
    During training if you have time, then increase your protein uptake, this will minimise weight loss. But there isnt much on this planet that is going to keep your weight up when youre tabbing in the jungles of Borneo with 200lbs strapped to your back. These patrols can last up to 8 weeks, you come out half the man you was. But once you have earned your berret, passed selection, it becomes just a job like any other, And you can bulk up most of the year!
    Good luck, youre going to need it

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny78
    What is most effective for you when it comes to recovery and backing up that same day?
    im about to undertake a VERY intensive training program for special forces wich goes for 13 weeks with 2 high intensity sessions a day. now it is all about endurace but i mostly just want my bodies recovery to be promoted so i dont lose wieght while increasing my cardio and endurance (wich is what the program focuses on).
    im concerned about maintaining the that level of fitness afterwards. i dont want to 'come down' after discontinuation. this is the point when i need my fitness the most as the program is to prepare me for SF training.
    basically the only result i want is to not lose wieght. the program itself will give me the fitnes i want. i just dont want to lose heaps of wieght doing it
    any advice greatly appreciated
    There is no drug in the world that can replace sheer mental will. Instead of looking outwards for for what you want, try looking inside of yourself to find it. Chemical Warfare is exactly right. Strap yourself up psychologically, and make the decision now that nothing and no one will stop you from achieving your goal.

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    '' who dares wins ''

Thread Information