bluntz48 is offline New Member

Unhappy Need Help!! Dont Think Im Crazy!

Ok...some of you will think im an idiot for even asking this..but please put yourself in my shoes before you start "mommy'ing" me. I'm 23 and live at home so i don't have much money at all, actually none at the moment. I've been workin out for a while and recently decided to take a small cycle. So tonight I was gettin ready to take my 2nd shot and i put my vial next to my jeans to take it later. Well, as I was gettin dressed, I grabbed my jeans and the vial fell. This thing cost me around $300 by the way. So desperately and in a panic, I started sucking up as much as I could off my CLEAN tile floor with different syringes. In the end, I loaded 5 syringes with about 10 cc's out of the 18 or 19 i originally had in there. So now my question....how do I sterilize this stuff? Can i put it in a pyrex container and heat it up under a fire or sumthin? By looking at it through the syringe, everything is completely clear and looks just as clean as when it was in the vial. Please consider my financial and personal situation before you tell me to just forget about it! Thanks!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow you might be able to steralize it by running it through a Whatman filter and heating in the oven. Hopefully someone else will help out with the specifics....Thats too bad that happened.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks, I am interested in seeing the answers to this. I would say it's not worth the risk of getting an infection, worst case scenario you lose a leg, it isn't worth $300 to me. I love my legs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Personally I wouldn't use it but if you absoultly feel the need then I would buy a 20ml empty vial, sterile 20ml vial, a filter, and some BA. Shoot all 10mls into the sterile vial and add 2-3% BA, shake it then put it in a hot water bath for 10 mins, run it thru the filter, then bake it in the oven for 45mins at 225. Let the gear sit for atleast 3 days. That will give the BA a chance to kill off anything that's in there.

Honestly though I think you should throw it out...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    No filter??????

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    No filter??????
    Yeah I forgot to add that. It's getting late lol
    I'll edit that post.

Thread Information