Thread: deca/test bloat

sureshot is offline New Member

deca/test bloat

Just had some concerns regarding the bloating that is involved with using deca /test cycle in small doses… … just pretty much sorted through a lot of the posts regarding the bloating…. My only concern was how much of a physical change can I expect to notice… as far as appearance not muscle growth … I know it varies person to person…. But just a ballpark … I have a great workout routine and a strict diet (been working out for 3+ yrs)……. And yes I have read through most of the posts… just wanted to know if I am going to blow up like Kirby and the whole world will notice… wanted to keep just a bit low key (stats: 21yrs old 5 ft 8 around 140lbs and 11-13% bf (haven’t got new reading on it) )

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sureshot
    Just had some concerns regarding the bloating that is involved with using deca/test cycle in small doses… … just pretty much sorted through a lot of the posts regarding the bloating…. My only concern was how much of a physical change can I expect to notice… as far as appearance not muscle growth … I know it varies person to person…. But just a ballpark … I have a great workout routine and a strict diet (been working out for 3+ yrs)……. And yes I have read through most of the posts… just wanted to know if I am going to blow up like Kirby and the whole world will notice… wanted to keep just a bit low key (stats: 21yrs old 5 ft 8 around 140lbs and 11-13% bf (haven’t got new reading on it) )
    When cycling with test and deca try taking min. 10mg nolvadex and 0.25 arimidex . That should keep the bloat down to a minimum.

Thread Information