Clarkk is offline Junior Member

Need help with dbol first cycle?

I am a newbie to this site. I have been reading for some time about cycles trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I did a cycle in college 12 years ago.

Now I'm 34 and and wanted to to do a cycle to lose some fat and gain muscle. I've always had a six pack but now I aged I lost it. I tried 1-test and gained 10lbs of Muscle and 15 lbs of fat. I ate huge amount of food hopng it would work. It did not.

So after reading I decided to do a cycle of test e, clomid and nolva. Keep it simple. I could not find it.

After only a few weeks of looking I have a friend that has dbol in red pills. My first cycle I used pins. I know that I can have liver damage. He said that I would need about 210 for a 10 week cycle but when I asked about clomid and Nolva; he said that he never takes that stuff. Now I may know better but he said he has 600 right now. He's huge. I don't know what the mg are. He does not seem that knowledgeable but its all I can get on short notice. He said that he can get sustron 250, novla and clomid from some guy in canada but it's expensive. I did not ask anything else. I don't have time to read too much. It's not what I wanted but what should I do, buy it and pray it's good, order from the guy in canada. he named the manufaturer of the sustron. I can get this tonight! What else should I ask, again he does not seem real knowlegeable but I think it works for him. Not what I wanted for a first cycle. Help. He has the dbol tonight.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    He sounds like his agenda is on a higher priority than yours. I wouldn't buy the Dbols. You got the perfect plan with the Test, Nolvadex and Clomid. Stick to it.

LOZGOD I think that he just does not know that much about cycles. I'm sure he is making cash but I care less about that than if it can work for a first cycle. I can order stuff and have plenty of time to wait. This is the first chance I have had. I did a cycle of test and had no side effects other that a few infections from not properly cleaning the injection site. I don't know if I want to let him order from Canada. He does not know what a UG is but the manufaturer of the sustron was real. I have know this guy for some time, I am good friends with his girlfriend I don't think he will screw me, he is just not knowlegeable. Can you guess what the manufacturer is, is the price ok? I can get the clomid and Novala later. Am I rushing?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkk
    LOZGOD I think that he just does not know that much about cycles. I'm sure he is making cash but I care less about that than if it can work for a first cycle. I can order stuff and have plenty of time to wait. This is the first chance I have had. I did a cycle of test and had no side effects other that a few infections from not properly cleaning the injection site. I don't know if I want to let him order from Canada. He does not know what a UG is but the manufaturer of the sustron was real. I have know this guy for some time, I am good friends with his girlfriend I don't think he will screw me, he is just not knowlegeable. Can you guess what the manufacturer is, is the price ok? I can get the clomid and Novala later. Am I rushing?
    If it's a UG lab chances are they carry much more then just sus. Ask him how much there Test E is.
    How much does he wanna charge you?

sorry sustanon 250. Has anyone seen these red dbol ? How mush do I actually need as opposed to what he suggested. Or do you need the mg.

sorry sustanon 250. Has anyone seen these red dbol? How mush do I actually need as opposed to what he suggested. Or do you need the mg.
    I don't know of any red Dbol , I know of many pink ones but not red. What we are saying is Test E is a way better ester than Sus. How often are you planning on injecting? Sus you will have to inject at least 3 times a week.

I really dont think the guy is a dealer. It's mostly for him and his friends. I caught him off guard because I know him. I have hooked him up before with a friend, not gear though.

They could be pink, I have not seen them. I have injected before, I dont care if it is twice a week. My girlfrind is a nurse and I have done it myself before.

If you got no problem doing at least 3 shots a week and are hell bent on using Sustanon , then go for it, if you don't want to shoot more than 2 times a week you should go with the Test E or Test Cyp.

LOZGOD - your saying have him order from Canada for either Sustanon or Test e, stay away from dbol ? I can wait. He said that the guy uses an auto parts place as a front. He packages real good. He said that he ordered brakes the other day and no problem. Should I just do a source check even though I'm not the one that will place the order? I doubt he will give me the source.

Well the Dbol is your decision. If you do it, dont go beyond 4 weeks IMO. When I say that I mean dont do the Dbol longer than 4 weeks but you can do the test for 10-12 weeks. If you don't know the source then I don't know how you are gonna do a source check. If he is a good friend then I would trust him.

Obviously, I have not had time to do my homework on this one but 4 weeks. He was telling me 10. I don't think I want to do a 4 week cycle. Is that short cycle due to liver damage or 1st cycle or both or other?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    LOZGOD - your saying have him order from Canada for either Sustanon or Test e, stay away from dbol? I can wait. He said that the guy uses an auto parts place as a front. He packages real good. He said that he ordered brakes the other day and no problem. Should I just do a source check even though I'm not the one that will place the order? I doubt he will give me the source.
    Just don't give him the money up front if that's the case. Tell him you'll give him the loot when he gets the stuff. I know you say he's your friend but if he's sourceing localy then IMO it's up to him to get the goods first before you hand over any cash.
    Trust me I've seen situations like this turn bad before.
    Example: Some jack azz (from where I live) was telling people he'd get them gear and that he was ordering from over sea's, so he needed the money up front...Well people started giving him money before hand and 2 weeks later he'd show them a old customs notice that the gear was seized.
    All he did was copy the orginal letter on his pc and change the date.
    Now I'm not saying that this guy is definetly out to screw you but over the years you'll learn that theres very few people you can trust when playing this game, and you can never be too safe.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    4 weeks is to watch for your liver

I've been screwed before but not for gear. He said he would even front me the stuff but I don't know if that is for the dude in Canada. I guess I can if I want just add 4 weeks of dbol to what ever he can get from his dude. I'll pay him for dbol just to get the other stuff. Money is not the object here. Quality and health are.

I figure since I never had any real side effects to the cycle of test maybe adding the dbol for 4 weeks is ok.

So how much test do I need and for how long. How much clomid and novla. I figure 15 weeks of test. I'll take nolva through the cycle and clomid pct. I will do the research on this site again, I just did not write it down. I did not get excited about what I would get because I did not think it would happen for a few months. It's just you get do **** excited when you can pick the gear up today after waiting only a month or so. That you figure get what you can now, and if the rest comes great.

F*** thank you guys!

Obviously, I have not had time to do my homework on this one but 4 weeks. He was telling me 10. I don't think I want to do a 4 week cycle. Is that short cycle due to liver damage or 1st cycle or both or other?
    Read everything I said, I said 4 WEEKS FOR THE DBOL . You can run test for 10-12. Maybe you should be on www.steroid.com looking for some more information. There is no shortcut to proper knowledge in my opinion.

Before I put anything in my body that can kill me or make me have breasts, I want to research the hell out of it, not rush it because some guy tells me to hurry up and order. JMO.

LOZGOD the guy is not really asking me to order today. If the dbol is not what I want, he will order what I do want. I just got excited, when he said he had dbol and I could get it today, I flipped out and posted a thread before I researched anything other than test e.

He did say what he had to order was expensive but from a guy who does not take Nolva or clomid, how bad could it be. I guess I'll find out and ask you soon. I'll give you more details if that's ok. I realize that what he has to offer right now is not what I need, due to everyones input. I just wanted to get it today. Every day for the last month I've been trying to figure out possible ways to get gear. I have thought of some pretty diobolical methods. I obey the rules of the site and will not break them unless unknowingly.

I have spent plenty of time here learning but I was not prepared for someone saying I have it but I only have this. Also, after research I hate that fact that it is from Canada. But there is not much I can do. In college I just drove to Mexico and got what I needed.

I'll guess I'll wait. But I thank everyone for their comments at two in the morning, well eastern time. I'll ask more and learn more on Saturday. It's like taking a girl home and before you have sex she lets you know that she had a venerial disease you have never heard of. You have to look that **** up before you screw her.

Well like I said in the beginning, you were definetly on the right track with the Test, Nolvadex , and Clomid. Stick to the original plan, it was on point. Need doseage recommendations just ask, if you go another route check with us first make sur eit is the way to go.

By the way that happend to a friend of mine. Right when he was about to have sex with this chick, she stopped him and said she had a venerial disease. We looked up Papylomia (SP) in a medical dictionary (yes he came into my room before he had sex with her) and found he had a 1% chance to get the disease with a rubber. He wore two rubbers and f*** her. Better to be safe than sorry!

Thanks again!

Thread Information