crazyswoll is offline Junior Member

the fina showed up

Bros, did the fina show up today or what. I have been a little discourged \lately w/ the fina/prop combo but **** it showed its ass tonight. I felt good so I decided to max. I am now part of the 405 club. I went 30lbs on my bench tonight bros. I am up to 224lbs and bf 10.3. Big shout out to Southern.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That's a great lift.
    How many weeks you in on the fina?

It has been 26 days. I upped the dosage from 75 to 100 5 days ago. The sides have really started coming hard in the past 2 days. I didnt relize 25mg would make that much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyswoll
    It has been 26 days. I upped the dosage from 75 to 100 5 days ago. The sides have really started coming hard in the past 2 days. I didnt relize 25mg would make that much difference.
    Yeah 75 to 100 does make a difference for most. Tren is some strong stuff.
    You'll be getting stronger as the weeks go on. I'd say another 5 days and you'll be in full swing.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sounds great, i think southern will be my new lab now that &*^($#* is retiring

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Too many **** UG Labs...Nah, guess I;m just pissed cause I've been on fina for a year and my hair is running away from my face....

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Too many **** UG Labs...Nah, guess I;m just pissed cause I've been on fina for a year and my hair is running away from my face....
    A year?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    A year?
    Well, between the fina, tren enanthate , and para, I've been a tren item for probably 10 of the last 12 months...

good god, those apartment hotties won't like that

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    **** that is a long time bro...when u planning on coming off? YOu got a game plan laid out for you PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    good god, those apartment hotties won't like that
    No ****...I need to get off everything...Maybe a lil var but that's it. Hell, I weighed 210 in high school and that's what I need to fight at. I think If I use any juice I'll never be able to make weight. Guess I got heavy bones...Gotta keep the hair though, time to get my avodart script filled and quick...

nah, stay at 225 for bar room brawls or parking lot skirmishes

Well, between the fina, tren enanthate, and para, I've been a tren item for probably 10 of the last 12 months...
    Thats crazy. I start getting pain in my sides after 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Thats crazy. I start getting pain in my sides after 12 weeks.
    I'm 1 of the lucky few I guess. I was taking 2 grams of test for 12 weeks back when I weighed 255 and didn't get any sides. I don't get acne or any of that. I have trouble sleeping and am noticing some hairloss but that's all I've had in 4 yrs...

depdaddy is offline Member
    Bros, did the fina show up today or what. I have been a little discourged \lately w/ the fina/prop combo but **** it showed its ass tonight. I felt good so I decided to max. I am now part of the 405 club. I went 30lbs on my bench tonight bros. I am up to 224lbs and bf 10.3. Big shout out to Southern.
    carefull with it bro..my combo showed its ass the other day...been on it for several weeks but the other day i felt very strong and ended up tearing the small muscles in my neck,,shoulder and left peck..weight didnt feel that heavy but i found out the next mornign when i woke up..sorry if spellinf sucks..im eating tabs like crazy for thepain..cant drive yet either so im bored and awake at 3/30am because i slept all day long
    dep

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    carefull with it bro..my combo showed its ass the other day...been on it for several weeks but the other day i felt very strong and ended up tearing the small muscles in my neck,,shoulder and left peck..weight didnt feel that heavy but i found out the next mornign when i woke up..sorry if spellinf sucks..im eating tabs like crazy for thepain..cant drive yet either so im bored and awake at 3/30am because i slept all day long
    dep
    I'm actually kinda fearful of myself when i get my cheque drops in as i torn my rotator before....i may be callin you up next time with the problems

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    dep
    That can happen with any stack when your muscles are growing too fast for your tendons and joints to keep up...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I'm actually kinda fearful of myself when i get my cheque drops in as i torn my rotator before....i may be callin you up next time with the problems
    cheque drops are way more powerful then fina from what I hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    cheque drops are way more powerful then fina from what I hear!
    i'm not sure how much, but it is 41 times more anabolic and 16 times more androgenic than methlytest...so we'll see soon enough

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just curious if you continued to make steady gains in strength
    and size off the tren from running it that long?

Tren is always good for a big boost in strength and some solid
    muscle gains for me even if I've been on other gear for awhile,
    as soon as i add the tren gains start coming like crazy again...
    Never considered running it longer then 10 weeks though...

Well, between the fina, tren enanthate, and para, I've been a tren item for probably 10 of the last 12 months...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I;m just pissed cause I've been on fina for a year and my hair is running away from my face....
    Was this a recent development? I tend to feel somewhat "safe" with regards to hairloss because I escaped four weeks of dbol and 15 weeks of eq without so much as shedding a single piece and on test prop now for a few weeks without any signs....i'd hate to think that all of the sudden introducing tren is going to start that hairline pulling back.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Crazyswoll,

Congrats on your max lift.

Three questions for you:

1. What side effects have you experienced after increasing the Tren dose from 75mg to 100mg?
    2. Are you running the tren ED or EOD?
    3. Are you using trenbolone acetate or trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate (parabolan )?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 06-06-2004 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Was this a recent development? I tend to feel somewhat "safe" with regards to hairloss because I escaped four weeks of dbol and 15 weeks of eq without so much as shedding a single piece and on test prop now for a few weeks without any signs....i'd hate to think that all of the sudden introducing tren is going to start that hairline pulling back.
    You are probably fine if ya just use it for 8 weeks at a time...

bask8kase, I really have acne coming like crazy all over my forearms, and my mood has been up and down, it has balanced out though. I am doing ed injections and its SL ten acetate

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    bask8kase, I really have acne coming like crazy all over my forearms, and my mood has been up and down, it has balanced out though. I am doing ed injections and its SL ten acetate
    Thanks for the information.

Thread Information