liftordie is offline New Member

Steroids and acne.....?

I have been curious about how and acne forms. Does anyone have and sites that would explain this to me? From my understanding acne is formed from a high level of test. I have also heard its only from sudden increases in test. Do you get acne worse from andro steroids ? Can someone explain this to me!!! Are there even any types that dont make you break out? Im curious to see how it is produced.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Acne is caused by the production of oil in the sebaceous glands that are located adjacent to each hair follicle. The follicle can becomed plugged which will cause blackheads or pimples. Hormones like steroids increase the activity of the sebaceous glands.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Acne is caused by the production of oil in the sebaceous glands that are located adjacent to each hair follicle. The follicle can becomed plugged which will cause blackheads or pimples. Hormones like steroids increase the activity of the sebaceous glands.

So were the pizza faced girls in school loaded with Testosterone or is it any hormone that causes that?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    So were the pizza faced girls in school loaded with Testosterone or is it any hormone that causes that?
    Ovaries produce both estrogen and testosterone . The more androgenic a hormone is, the more the sebaceous glands will be activated, but female hormones (such as progesterone) can contribute to acne as well.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I love science class...lol

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Keeping levels stteady during a cycle helps minimize acne. When you come off most people get some. Using things like tribulus and proper poist cycle therapy can minimize the duration by getting your own test production going again as fast as possible.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    b5 can help to get rid of the acne

Thread Information