UrbanDawg is offline Banned

What hapens when you dont inject deep enuf into the muscle

So im a wimp and like to use 25g 1". So far so good cuase Ive been injecting Quads only 2xWk.

Id like to keep using the same for glutes but have been reading a lot of posts saying you need 1.5" for glutes.

So - waht if I just keep using my 1" in the glutes

Will my depos be compromised in some way ?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    IM curious as well

barbarian is offline Banned
    it will stil exorbe you just risk getting a abcess if it doesnt exorbe

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    ill never use a 1 inch for glutes ever again after 20 years i got an abcess bad swelled up like a balloon doc gave me some good antibiotics.ive always use an inch 1/2.i ran out of inch 1/2.thats why i used an inch.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    So im a wimp and like to use 25g 1". So far so good cuase Ive been injecting Quads only 2xWk.

Id like to keep using the same for glutes but have been reading a lot of posts saying you need 1.5" for glutes.

So - waht if I just keep using my 1" in the glutes

Will my depos be compromised in some way ?
    Ive been using 1 inch 25ga all my life for glutes....Just make sure your getting
    in the muscle,you can usually feel it going in the muscle....Ive never blown
    a shot even when I was bulking and 17% body fat.....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude if I use a 1" needle in my glute, the gears leaks back out. It like dribles out. Other than that never had any other problem.

How does the difference between a 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch made a difference with being a wussy. Its all in your head dude. How about this one ,you would like to try this one. Jab a big ole 18g 1 1/2 inch needle in your ass. It dont hurt anymore than a 25g, its all in your head. I have had to use 18g needles before just because that was all I could get. Just dont look at your needle so much and you wont be intemidated.

I have a friend that likes to try to watch me give him a shot in the glute, and sit there and flentch the whole time. I get pissed and tell him **** it I dont care if he gets his shot or not, but im not gonna be responsible for ****ing it up. And he ussully sucks it up.

palequail is offline Banned
    In the glutes I would never use a 1 inch...use a 1.5...better to be safe than sorry.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I have a cache of about 200 1" needles (and yeah its a littel bit of a psyche thing looing at a longer needle )

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Dude if I use a 1" needle in my glute, the gears leaks back out. It like dribles out. Other than that never had any other problem.

How does the difference between a 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch made a difference with being a wussy. Its all in your head dude. How about this one ,you would like to try this one. Jab a big ole 18g 1 1/2 inch needle in your ass. It dont hurt anymore than a 25g, its all in your head. I have had to use 18g needles before just because that was all I could get. Just dont look at your needle so much and you wont be intemidated.

I have a friend that likes to try to watch me give him a shot in the glute, and sit there and flentch the whole time. I get pissed and tell him **** it I dont care if he gets his shot or not, but im not gonna be responsible for ****ing it up. And he ussully sucks it up.

geardup is offline Associate Member
    what does and abcess look like at the start???

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    man, i wish i still had a pic that i usually post when this question comes up. I was at a foam party and i'm in the background of this picuture and you can see the abcess in my shoulder. I had actually drained it right before the party with 22g needle and sucked up like 5cc of gunk...but it just looks like a big bubble underneathe your skin...the pic is hilarious as you can see the abcess as i'm just walking by when the picture was taken

Thread Information