Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Experience with Anadrol 50

My source called me last night to tell me that he ordered Anadrol 50 for me. Does anyone have any experience with Anadrol 50 to share with me?

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member

Anadrol 50

All the info you require can be found at www.steroid.com steroid profiles. I would not recomend using this AAS unless you have previous cycles under your belt

Thanks. I have already read the profile you mentioned. I was inquiring about personal experience someone may have had using it. I find this information just as important as the information in the profiles.

I have used it in the past! I find it very hard on my system i.e upset stomach, headaches, lower back pain. You will gain weight fast, but most is water and will dissapear just as fast on ceasation of the drug, although with correct PCT you should keep a little bit. I prefer d/bol not so hard on my system. However everyone is different

Chemical Warfare. Love the name!! Thanks for the information. It is in accordance with the profile. I still like asking around. Like you said everyone is different. What would be the correct PCT?

If you do decide to go down the anaplon/ oxy 50 route I would use test along side. Only use the oxys for 4 weeks max untill the test kicks in at around week 4-5? As for PCT there is a specific forum for this subject, it makes a very interesting read. I never realised how important PCT was untill I read this forum. But as a rule start PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of test,
    Day 1 clomid 300mg, day 2-8 100mg. day 9-15 50mg. I strongly recomend using nolvadex at 10mg a day during your cycle and carry it on untill you finish PCT.

Thanks. I will look up the forum on PCT and read it. I'll let you know what I think about it. You seem to be quite educated not only with book knowledge but experience. Good combination.

Good luck my friend

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    In doses of 50-100mg I nver had any trouble just made me strong as hell. I am going to use 100mg in my next cycle with tren and prop

How does one go about getting the most (that is keeping as much of your gains as possible) from Anabol 50?

C'mon Kelvin thought you were going to take a look at the PCT forum ......? PCT for anaplon/oxy's is the same as for any other AAS
    Last edited by CHEMICAL WARFARE; 06-05-2004 at 09:16 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tell you one not mentioned possible side effect. At the begining of the cycle im on ,I used A-bombs and at first I couldnt catch my breath in the gym. I found it counter productive at first, because it affected my workouts. I have a digital blood pressure and pulse machine and it raised my blood pressure and resting heart rate quite a bit. But overall I love it. pumped to the hilt and strong as h@ll!!!! This is what my cycle looks like

800mgs test cypionate E/W for 12 weeks
    400mgs Deca deconate E/W for 12 weeks
    50mgs Anadrol -50 for the first 4 weeks

I used Test prop 100mg Eo/D for the first 2 weeks and im gonna do the same for week 13,14.

I would split the A-bombs in half and take that for a few days before taking the whole pill.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about taking Anadrol by itself kelvin??? If so dont even bother dude. Get some testosterone . Anadrol does have anabolic properties but most of the gains made by the drug is pump. just to give you an example I lost weight/pump after coming the Anadrol and still being on Test cyp and Deca at full blood levels. Its kinda like a temporary high. But is great to get strength gains in the begining of a cycle that would usually not come till later in a cycle. Its not a cycle without testosterone and wouldnt even mess with it unless you have some other gear.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL WARFARE
    C'mon Kelvin thought you were going to take a look at the PCT forum ......? PCT for anaplon/oxy's is the same as for any other AAS

I will look at it. Unfortunately, I am at work right now. I'm typing between samples. I'm a lab tech. I WILL look at it.

I am currently using Test Enathate and Deca . So far I have gained about 25 lbs. Pretty **** good, but not good enough. My source plans my cycles and therefore called me and told me that he has ordered Anadrol 50 for me to get over the hump (so to speak).

Thread Information