dnj
    dnj is offline New Member

I think AAS is giving me prostate problems

After every time I blow my load, and then later have to take a piss, the sensation of having to take a piss doesn't end. It's like I have to take a piss but nothing comes out. It takes about an hour for it to subside. I think my johnson is in trouble.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You should be too young for an enlarge prostate but those are the symptoms. Do you know if people in your family have had early problems. Keep in mind enlarged prostate has nothing to do with cancer. Do some research into proscar. You should talk to your doctor, but he will want to do a digital rectal exam, nothing fun about that but that's how you know what is going on.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep in mind the possiblity of an STD such as chlymidia that can give you those symptoms especially if it gets to your prostate....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is a side from some gear.......... Drink more water and use Saw Palmento

bowie is offline Member
    I had same problem last cycle. Are you using deca or d-bol? I'm pretty sure it's the deca. You are lucky it only lasts an hour,mine stayed with me for a month. B-6 e/d with my next cycle and no problems so far. It's not your prostate,trust me. I did the whole dance with the doctors. Irritable bladder is the problem my freind. You can get the bum test,but I can almost guarrantee your prostate is not enlarged unless your over 40. Saw palmetto/presprciption proscar only works for enlarged prostates. This also would not be a quick fix as these products take months to even start working.I feel for you man,there's nothing like feeling you have to go all the time,it actually becomes quite painfull. Pyriduim 20mg is a prescrip. drug that will numb pain in the bladder if the pain gets to bad.

bowie is offline Member
    pyriduim is supposed to be 200mg,good luck. Let me know if your on deca . I would like to narrow this down so I can avoid this problem next time.

Lord is offline Junior Member
    i have the same sometimes, but i dont think its the AAS.. i have had this as long as i can remember.. after sex its feel like this always.

dnj
    dnj is offline New Member
    I'm 28 years old.
    took 300mg of deca and 750 test enanthate weekly for 14 weeks

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    you guys know what you are talking about for the most part. A few other things it could be . . . other than an std are kidney stones (your never to young to get one of those because I am 22 and I have had one) or a mild urinary tract infection. However, there is a possibility that the muscle contractions and ejaculate combination could be irritating the urethra, and that could be the problem. Try drinking a ton of water, and always piss before sex. Men don't usually "have to" piss after to avoid a UTI, because our urethra is so much longer than females. Overactive bladder is another very possible cause, as well as some of the other drugs.

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah one more thing. Pyridium 200mg is a great anti-inflammatory for the urinary tract . . . but it will turn your pee funky colors so don't be alarmed, but do give it a try

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, and Cranberry Extract. If that doesn't do it get checked out.

bowie is offline Member
    your like me,find something other than deca for your next cycle

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    I dont think it is a health problem at all. I have always had this problem and i dont think it is anything to worry about. I mean it happens only after sex. Then again i might just be weird because everytime i take a piss my eyes water up alot. Hope this info helps u out.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    same thing here and it take like almost 20 sec before my piss comes out!!! symptoms???

beefydragon is offline Member
    and also if you like to get rear ended, then that could cause it to swell up as well...

Thread Information