ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

To Tren or to Deca, that is the question...

I am planning my next bulking cycle, and I was thinking of using tren acetate along side with my test blend I concocted. I also have some deca 200mg @ 20ml, but all the research I've done clearly states not to use tren and deca together because they can cause a progestin induced case of gyno, and I read that that can't be remidied with nolva.

Has anyone used tren with deca and test, I know tren and deca with no test will kill your libido , and I don't want that to happen so I added in the test . I've used tren and test before with d-bol and loved it. Come to think of it, never used deca before, so I don't know what to expect except that I need to be on it for at least 12 wks. because it's a slow builder.

Am I over paranoid about the gyno from progestin? I've done other cycles that all had a base of at least 1000mg of test/wk. and no gyno.

So, should I stack the tren, deca and test all together? Here's what my next cycle's gonna look like...
    -300mg. test blend EOD (100mg. prop, 200mg. cyp) wk.1-10
    -400mg. deca EW wk.1-10
    -75mg. tren EOD wk.1-7
    -30-40mg. winstrol ED wk.6-10

Do you think this looks good? I'm almost tempted to hold off on the tren and save it. Please, let me know.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id do either tren or deca , but not both

Thread Information