ray26 is offline New Member

i just got gear yesterday need help

hey whats up i just got some juice yesterday from some polish guy my friend knows who hooked me up but i dont even know what the heck i got i wanted test enthante but what the littlle box says is testosteronum propionicum-test isocapronicum- test caprinicum if u guys know exactly whats that is let me know if it's good stuff then i'll keep it screw it but all i got is 10shots of 250mg plus 100dbol pills do u think i would get anywhere with this cycle he says it's real good **** and that thats enough ?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    testosteronum propionicum is test prop , have a look at http://www.steroid.com/84.php

kronik is offline Senior Member
    hey bro give it back unless you like ED shots and at that you dont have near about enough prop to even consider a cycle...

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    I have personally never seen Test Prop in 250mg per shot. I think you might have gotten a bottle of something like sust. Its probably three different types of test in one. That bottle with 100 D-Bol tabs will put some weight on but I would get another bottle of the test so you can run it longer. That bottle will probably only last you 4-5 weeks. I would never go on for any less that about 8 weeks. Probably more D's too. What mg are the D's do you know?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe it is a mix of different test which would make it like sustanon ?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    I have personally never seen Test Prop in 250mg per shot. I think you might have gotten a bottle of something like sust. Its probably three different types of test in one. That bottle with 100 D-Bol tabs will put some weight on but I would get another bottle of the test so you can run it longer. That bottle will probably only last you 4-5 weeks. I would never go on for any less that about 8 weeks. Probably more D's too. What mg are the D's do you know?
    your right i did not catch that...me neither

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey , yea it is sust, here's the info on it:

Testosteronum propionicum .03(30mg prop)
    Testosteronum phenlypropionicum(60mg phenyl)
    Testosteronum isocapronicum(60mg isocaproate)Testosteronum caprinicum(100mg of cap.)

thats all i could find about it , the stuff sounds legit, but for a first cycle get test e like you wanted

yeah for sure so at that he should shoot every 2-3 days and should definately get more right?

**** thats not enough mgs of each at all. That seems to me like you would still want to shoot ED with that. You will need a couple more bottles of that stuff bro. And you never answered the D-Bol question.....How many MG's?

I don't think he should spread it out more than EOD. I don't care for Sustanon anyway since the esters are different and it can be a bitch keeping blood levels constant....

i wish i could get my hands on test e but i cant im lucky i got this it's been months since i finally got someone to sale something to me. and there all in little different bottles not just one so i have 20little bottles in but i brought 10 for my friend but if i use what i got him then i can inject in me 2times a week for 500mg per week for 10weeks

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey , yea it is sust, here's the info on it:

Testosteronum propionicum .03(30mg prop)
    Testosteronum phenlypropionicum(60mg phenyl)
    Testosteronum isocapronicum(60mg isocaproate)Testosteronum caprinicum(100mg of cap.)

thats all i could find about it , the stuff sounds legit, but for a first cycle get test e like you wanted
    These mgs of each type of test are not enough to shoot just twice a week bro. You would seriously see minimal results taking it that way.

People still have good results on Sustanon and I see bros on it here at AR all the time.

Thats true but sust has more mgs than this stuff he is talking about. 2 shots a week wont yeild much for this guy in my opinion. And like you said, its hard to keep your levels high enough and if he only injects twice a week with this his levels will be all over the place.

i dont even know how many MG the dbol pills are i didnt get to ask um there pink tho?

those are 5's bro. You will want to take 5 a day. maybe more. so thats gonna last you 20 days. You could get away with 4 a day and make them last you 25 days. I would get some more

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Uh, let me see.

Got them from a POLISH source......
    Same ingredients as Sust 250....
    Little glass amps........

Wouldn't be OMNADREN !!!!!

500mg a week is actually ok. You have 20 did i read correctly??
    That's enough for a nice beginner 10 week cycle.
    Jump start with dbol at 25 mg ED for 4 weeks.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Bro ,post A Pic Of What U Got

Thread Information