Thread: deca test cycle

bduke is offline New Member

deca test cycle

going to do 250mg of both in the same shot once a week. what kind of gains will i see. its test e and deca durabolin . its my firsts cycle also all i have is 250 mg of both and i want to do a 10 week cycle so thats abotu as much as i can do unless i shorten the cycle. thanks

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bduke
    going to do 250mg of both in the same shot once a week. what kind of gains will i see. its test e and deca durabolin. its my firsts cycle also all i have is 250 mg of both and i want to do a 10 week cycle so thats abotu as much as i can do unless i shorten the cycle. thanks
    Deca and Test are a great combo. I'm planning a very similar run for my next cycle. As for what to expect from it, that all depends. First off, if you can, i'd recommend you get a hold of more test. You should always run ur test 100mg higher than the deca. Also, end the deca one week before you end ur test. Two weeks after the last test shot start ur pct. Use nolva 10mg everyday if possible as well, up it to 30mg during pct. And since your using deca, i recommend getting a bottle of B6 at gnc or stopandshop. Take 200mg everyday. This is prevent deca gyno. Eat like all hell and train like a beast... and you can easily gain a good 15-20 lbs on this cycle, IMO. Happy Growing.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you're saying you have one 10 ml bottle of each at 250 mg/ml? or just 250 mg of each?

bduke is offline New Member
    1 10 ml bottle of each

Thread Information